IGNORED

Justified

russ

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched S0210. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think this season has been 'bad', I just haven't enjoyed it as much as I did the first. However, it's truly got going now. I'm looking forward to the final 3 episodes.

So glad Boyd is 'back'.

For a show that is usually very good with characters I totally don't "get" the Boyd/Ava relationship, especially the end of episode 10.

He's gonna be loaded soon.

I'm still annoyed that it took so long to get going, but 10 & 11 have been great. And while I expect 12 & 13 to be equally as good, I'm not looking forward to the long wait for Season 3.

2x12 was one of the greatest and mose tense pieces of TV this year. Next week should be a stormer.

I read this and then went and watched it. I thought

This episode is closing things out pretty well. There's only 5 minutes left. Surely 13 will just be a few, quiet loose ends getting tied up? Not so :twisted:

Yeah - good finale though thought the end was supertense

we thought Mags had poisoned them both.

Can't wait for S3.

Exactly what I thought.

Absolutely love that track too:

They've used it at least once before. It's so, so good.

• 8 months later...

Oh man, I actually let out a surprised laugh at Raylan's response to Quin from Dexter's 'game'.

Boyd continuing to be a boss as well.

So glad it's back. Elmore Leonard has written a full length Raylan Givens novel which is coming out in February.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Raylan-Elmore-Leonard/dp/0297867539/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327007624&sr=8-1

US Marshal Raylan Givens, star of the series JUSTIFIED, and protagonist of RIDING THE RAP, PRONTO, and the story 'FIRE IN THE HOLE', is back in action, this time with a federal warrant to serve on a dope dealer named Angel Arenas, a man 'born in the U.S. but a hundred percent of him Hispanic'. The state troopers are impressed when the marshal struts into the convict's hotel room without drawing his gun, but Raylan soon finds that Angel's already been the victim of another crime, one that's way bigger than a few pot plants, and clearly the work of a professional... RAYLAN shows Elmore Leonard at the height of his powers, as we follow one of his favorite protagonists through a series of adventures with unlikely villains. As ever, the work is filled with unexpected twists and the most vibrant, crackling dialogue currently available in the English language.

Season 2 is a bit of a slow burner but it was just amazing to watch it all tie off at the close.

S3 opener was so very well written and it played out in such a fashion that you weren't sure what was going to happen. Nice additions to the cast as well, although I couldn't get Quinn in that role, he's a good actor and all that but it just didn't sit right with me. Oh well, a minor quibble for an awesome start.

I think it was a mistake including the lawyer from Californication S04 into this series, I can only think of her getting naked and down and dirty in that show. As well as that the show seems to have reverted back from a series of one story to a series of different stories each episode.

Now there's the reason this series showed up so early.