IGNORED

Justified

russ

Remember him most from Band of Brothers. He's got quite some way to go to match Mags, though. It's early days and both villains seem eerily casual and cool so far, nothing has phased them yet. Can't wait until they put their serious face on and turn up the gravitas at some point. The plot makes me think it'll go into Deadwood territory again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another fan here- am half way through season 2 and am trying to split between it, Game of thrones and sons of anarchy so that I can savour them all. Goggins and Dinklage are awesome in their respective roles (and Goggins was the best thing in The Shield (and Predators!)too IMO)

It's funny, after Kurt Sutter went off on one on Twitter about them making Timothy Olyphant an executive producer, Raylan has probably appeared less in the season than the previous two and it's become a real showcase for the other actors. Reading interviews with the Show Runner a lot of the best moments of this season have been his idea (though that could just PR).

Glad to see some love for Terriers in here too. Best new show 2 years ago, criminally cancelled. Like Lights Out Last year, I kind of hate SoA and Justified for forcing shows on FX to have a 2mill+ viewership to get any kind of purchase. Not really tho, love both them.

And yeah, this series has been less about Raylan, which is good. Not that I dislike him, but this show has such a great cast it's a shame not to use them more.

It's funny, after Kurt Sutter went off on one on Twitter about them making Timothy Olyphant an executive producer, Raylan has probably appeared less in the season than the previous two and it's become a real showcase for the other actors. Reading interviews with the Show Runner a lot of the best moments of this season have been his idea (though that could just PR).

Olyphant's?

Just watched episode 12. A very intricately plotted episode, but in a way that doesn't feel forced. It always feels like every situation emerges organically, because of the characters themselves.

I had to LOL when...

Dickie Bennett rolls up at the house where he thinks the money is to find Raylan sitting in an armchair waiting for him.

Poor guy can't catch a break. :lol:

I'm enjoying Justified as much as always, but have to say that this season has detracted from Boyd somewhat as an Omar-like mythical badass. The last two seasons, when he was trying to not be a crime boss and you're not sure what he's up to, built him into an awesome character. Now that he is actually back in crime, he does feel like a small timer in a small town who talks funny.

I was expecting episode 12 to turn up the adrenaline, but they kept the goofiness there and i'm not how i feel about that. Everyone keep trying outdo underestimating each other. Only Raylon kept it together last ep.

i'm really bummed for Tom the cop whose son was playing t ball. Not even the idiots in the trailer got hurt

Another great FX season finale. With this and SOA, it seems that Fox have finally realised that 13 epsiode runs mean that you don't dilute the story or characters quickly or make people lose interest.

Absolutely loved this season from start to finish. Limehouse was a brilliant protagonist, moreso than Quarles/Duffy and Dickie Bennett, and it really showed Mykelti Williamson's acting chops. Good stuff all in all and again some nice set-up threads for Season 4.

• 8 months later...

Do you mean season 4, or someone over here showing season 3?

Edit: Used the power of the internet to answer my own question. Holy shiiiiiiiit! I didn't know it was back so soon, I always think of it running from March-ish.

Absolutely made my week, that has :D