IGNORED

Minecraft - Caves and Cliffs Pt. 1 update out now

RubberJohnny

It's not that big, and still unfinished thanks to the griefing. It's just behind the centre of creativity.

Eventually I will finish it (again) but essays followed by a two week holiday in Russia means not any time soon.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need more cobble

Each to their own, I pretty much dislike everything except my place and wish id built it miles further away lol

Still I enjoy playing multiplayer for some reason.

I might blow up the mine track though :)

Were you the hilarious wag who put obsidian in the middle of the tunnel? Y'know, I went to great lengths not to disturb your building or mar it's appearance, nor to intersect anything underground. I'd go around, but you have built a wall around an estate the side of Hertfordshire and it'd take an extra 150 track.

I knew you were a wrong'un when you threw me off you tower after we'd spent the night together in your bedroom. Did that night mean nothing to you?!?!

sorry the performance is crap on this, it was recorded on my work PC :lol:

I know its shite compared to some fo the stuff on the muk server, but heres a look at a couple of the things ive made so far. This game really is the best lego simulator never made :lol:

Good work Brer - looks a lot better than my early efforts (in fact, better than what I produce now tbh!)

After initially being unimpressed and thinking "what the fuck is this game all about", once it clicked, im bloody loving it. I havent played a game in ages thats fired my imagination as much as this, every few minutes im like "oh i could build this! and then try making that!"

Sutom,

I got very, very lost, sorry. I put lots of string and feathers in the General Store's loot chest (Mukville).

No prob, thanks very much! I'd just made it to the town and then my Minecraft crashed.

Also, creepers are still hanging around the middle.

Zombieburn Station is up and running to the North. Big thanks to Smintzo for being amazing with the Mukville station and all it's switches

Turns out the Frozen Wastes south of Mukland are a good source of iron. I've set up a little boathouse at the southern coast of Mukland and one on the edge of the Wastes so it's easier to travel to.

Speaking of arbitrarily naming places in a virtual land, I've annotated the original map and keep a copy on my PC for finding my way. This'd be so much easier with some kind of Minecraft Google Maps, that polled people's signs and put them on the map. Sure, downtown Mukville would still be a mess to navigate, but it'd be easier to have common frames of reference.

Nice vid Brer.

Same as Smint- my first efforts were not too good! Spent much of my early time Night Hiding / desperately looking for coal.

But yeah once this bites its pure amaze. I cant get enough of it.

Nearly finished my base now.

Is there still a chance to get Whitelisted?

My username is - KevvyMetal.

I really wish to play on a server with people about. It feels kinda lonely and pointless on your own.

Sorry, I added you a while back but got the case wrong. Fixed now.

Bashorz - the northern line is "plumbed in". I hope you like it ... I tried to interfere with your station as little as possible. We need a couple more boosters to get you up onto the main line so you can take the train into town (and onwards to the South, West or the other line north).

By the way, your northern line is epic!! It's a great ride - lots to see and very long!

My new laptop will run this without spluttering and giving up every five minutes. :omg:

Is there a good guide online to getting started? I have no idea what I'm doing, really.

Once you get in game, pause and open the achievements. They get you started. Once you've found and mined yourself some coal (first priority, but you need to follow the achievements until you have a wooden pick to to this), dig into a hill, make a torch and light it up, then hole up for the night. After that, the world's your oyster.

Also, see the first post.

Once you get in game, pause and open the achievements. They get you started. Once you've found and mined yourself some coal (first priority, but you need to follow the achievements until you have a wooden pick to to this), dig into a hill, make a torch and light it up, then hole up for the night. After that, the world's your oyster.

Also, see the first post.

IMO first night, you should probably be looking to make charcoal out of wood, rather than looking for coal which can come later.