Smaller "Slim" 360 - Now official

Pistol

I win the nerdgasm, bought Black Wii last week, Slim black 360 today, alongside classic back-comp PS3, and amp/media players etc. A nice black 3ds and im done. No Kinect will enter this house.

If the most important feature with the Slim is how quiet it is, why don't people then just install games on the HDD on their old 360's and save money that way?

I've been doing that since the install feature was introduced and my old 360 is very quiet too.

I'm just saying...

If the most important feature with the Slim is how quiet it is, why don't people then just install games on the HDD on their old 360's and save money that way?

I've been doing that since the install feature was introduced and my old 360 is very quiet too.

I'm just saying...

Because it's even quieter, bad troll.

Too true; that's the trouble with black glass surfaces. :eyebrows: It isn't always in such a state, but since my old 360 died I started busying myself with other stuff and so that shelf's been, well, gathering dust. :eyebrows:

Does the new integral wireless capability mean that routers do not have to be Microsoft certified to work?

Will any old wireless n router work now?

What SeanR said, I don't think it ever needed a "special router" to work, even with the old wireless.