Smaller "Slim" 360 - Now official

Pistol

The best thing to do is if you have a transfer cable - move your gamertag onto a usb and then before you turn on your new 360 plug in the usb key. This way you can use your gamertag straight away with no recovery pish and log in to xbox live, and then use the transfer cable to transfer everything else from your hard drive to the 360. Worked out pretty well for me though I had my gamertag on a usb key anyway due to ease of use between xbox's/friends houses etc

Right, I am thinking of going out and getting an 360S, PC World do them for £189.99. I have a transfer cable and will transfer the data from my old hard drive to the 360S using a transfer cable (I have one). I'll then go to HMV and trade in my 20gb 360, 120gb Harddrive and anything I have lying around for vouchers. I can then spend the vouchers on CDs. Any problems with this plan? Could I do it better?

Right, I am thinking of going out and getting an 360S, PC World do them for £189.99. I have a transfer cable and will transfer the data from my old hard drive to the 360S using a transfer cable (I have one). I'll then go to HMV and trade in my 20gb 360, 120gb Harddrive and anything I have lying around for vouchers. I can then spend the vouchers on CDs. Any problems with this plan? Could I do it better?

You actually buy CDs?

You could spend the vouchers on 360 games.

:lol:

Of course.

Actually I buy very few games. I play Arcade, Oblivion, Halo etc. I buy far more CDs. :D The point about HMV was that trading in there gives me more flexibility on what I can spend the credit on things other than just games. Unless of course HMV will give me much less for the 360.

So this is a good plan then? I've just reserved a 360S at PC World for £189. Let me know if I am about to make a mistake!

dsc01169db.jpg

Fits in well, much nicer than anticipated. Look at it compared to the original xbox.

Is this a joke? Or are setting yourself up for a fall so you can come in here and moan?

Get that Wii off straight away, man. Did you not read the instructions? It clearly states not to put anything on top. You've got that Wii right on top of the jet exhaust.

Is this a joke? Or are setting yourself up for a fall so you can come in here and moan?

Get that Wii off straight away, man. Did you not read the instructions? It clearly states not to put anything on top. You've got that Wii right on top of the jet exhaust.

Jet exhaust? I didn't realise I'd bought an F-22.