IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS - first thread

Troublegum

Well I have cancelled PilotWings, so just have the console and Ridge Racer coming from Tesco. Think I might get street fighter and nintendogs from amazon, I remember having nintendogs on my launch DS and it was quite good fun and all my family can play it too :) Is Rayman shit? The lack of reviews is worrying, but I really like Rayman2

Made the order with Tesco last week (17th)

I spoke to them earlier and they said due to an ordering system cock up - they were dispatching in reverse order. eg: The first to go out are the ones ordered most recently (from Tuesday backwards).

I spoke to them earlier and they said due to an ordering system cock up - they were dispatching in reverse order. eg: The first to go out are the ones ordered most recently (from Tuesday backwards).

Jesus Christ.

I still have 25 minutes to order and guarantee Ghost Recon's delivery by Friday from ShopTo. But I have already ordered four titles. Not to mention my working week has hit an all time productivity low as my focus is overwhelmed with childlike excitement! Ghost Recon looks so involving and wonderful...

Unbelievably harsh. Very Tesco.

Dispatching Soon

Dispatch Estimate: 24 Mar 2011

Delivery Estimate: 26 Mar 2011 - 28 Mar 2011

Nintendo Licensed Screen Protectors (Nintendo 3DS)

Sold by: Amazon's Jersey Merchant, Indigostarfish.com

<_<

Well I have cancelled PilotWings, so just have the console and Ridge Racer coming from Tesco. Think I might get street fighter and nintendogs from amazon, I remember having nintendogs on my launch DS and it was quite good fun and all my family can play it too :) Is Rayman shit? The lack of reviews is worrying, but I really like Rayman2

If youre considering Rayman for its kind of gameplay, maybe have a look at Star Wars instead. Rayman 2 was one of the great games on the DC but SWIII is probably slicker and more up to date. Without having played any of them :) If done right, Rayman 2 has potential in 3D. Colorful and vibrant, can imagine it being quite nice to behold.

Im getting SWIII and Nintendogs.

If youre considering Rayman for its kind of gameplay, maybe have a look at Star Wars instead. Rayman 2 was one of the great games on the DC but SWIII is probably slicker and more up to date. Without having played any of them :) If done right, Rayman 2 has potential in 3D. Colorful and vibrant, can imagine it being quite nice to behold.

Im getting SWIII and Nintendogs.

Rayman 3D appears to be one to avoid if Ngamer are to be believed...

On Rayman 3D: "...really loveless port. Frame rate is all over the shop and the 3D is the weakest I've seen. Pushing the depth slider seems to shunt the entire game into the background, so it just feels like playing a 2D game, slightly further away."

That said, I do know one Rayman nut who has been happily playing through it. Then again, he also said Globox was "funny", so clearly can't be trusted. I wouldn't call it a huge disappointment, because I never expected much from a Rayman game in the first place. Personal taste, and all that.

It's taken from the CVG forums where Matthew from Ngamer was answering a few questions about the launch titles.

http://forums.computerandvideogames.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=122631&start=45

:)

Edited by The Sarge

Rayman 3D appears to be one to avoid if Ngamer are to be believed...

It's taken from the CVG forums where Matthew from Ngamer was answering a few questions about the launch titles.

http://forums.computerandvideogames.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=122631&start=45

:)

Love the bit where the Ngamer guy says that Asphalt 3D can't even run it's in race clock smoothly. :facepalm: That's a development shoddiness that almost deserves respect.

I made the reverse dispatch order thing up. Sorry.

My stuff has been sent though! :)

I hate you so much right now. I already had my "I'M NEVER PREORDERING WITH TESCO ENTERTAINEMNT AGAIN AFTER THIS FARCE" post typed out :coffee:

Right well bollocks to Amazon...I can't be doing with the stress of wondering if it'll turn up or not.

Have just pre-ordered with my local Gamestation for collection at the midnight opening. It might be costing me more but at least I know I'll have one for Friday. :facepalm:

Will give Amazon until 5pm tonight and if it's not shipped by then i'll be hitting the cancel button.

Is it shameful to be so excited about a new toy when you're nearly 40?

Right well bollocks to Amazon...I can't be doing with the stress of wondering if it'll turn up or not.

Have just pre-ordered with my local Gamestation for collection at the midnight opening. It might be costing me more but at least I know I'll have one for Friday. :facepalm:

Will give Amazon until 5pm tonight and if it's not shipped by then i'll be hitting the cancel button.

Is it shameful to be so excited about a new toy when you're nearly 40?

No. It represents your youthful vigour for life. :D