IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS - first thread

Troublegum

I am the only person in the person in the world whose Tesco order hasn't been dispatched, it seems.

It's just you and me now. Think positive thoughts, just like those superstitious, Edmonds worshipping dimwit Deal or No Deal contestants.

It's a shame Tesco don't offer any kind of delivery tracking on their orders. I'm not able to keep the thread regularly updated with my 3DS's location, other than "it's not here yet".

It's dispatched by a courier and they don't even give a tracking number? That's a bit shit.

I'm staring really hard at my Amazon pre-order to change it to 'Dispatching soon', but so far it's stubbornly on Expected Dispatch Date March 24. Well, at least I could still cancel Rayman so that's one dud less and almost 40 euro saved.

Amazon Prime member here. The way my deliveries have been getting delayed recently it probably won't matter when mine ships :(

Not the blue one no!

Its like the DSiXL, the bottom half is all burnish metal colour and the outside of the top is a silver to black fade across is. it looked plain black in all the promo stuff, although they mostly showed off the blue one.

and yeah, Seeing is believing, during set up it brings up the Nintendo 3DS logo and then goes "We will now test the 3D" and then right before your eyes it changes and its just... 3D.

It proper fucked my head up and my eyes hurt when it actually switched but if you blink/look away and back at it once it is 3D its fine. Then again I don't have perfect vision by a long shot so... just glad I can see it in 3D!

Why do women always do that in such a patronising manner that makes you feel like you're wasting their money when it's your own? Then they go and buy another pair of shoes as if they're single-handedly revitalizing the economy by doing so.

Luckily not all females fall into that category. My fiance and I both just blew our money on a 3DS each. He got black and I got aqua, and he bought a couple of games and I got a couple so we can share - it's all equal in this household! =P

So, burning question. Does the hoard of attractive women that seem to go everywhere attached to a device, also come with your 3DS?

and yeah, Seeing is believing, during set up it brings up the Nintendo 3DS logo and then goes "We will now test the 3D" and then right before your eyes it changes and its just... 3D.

It proper fucked my head up and my eyes hurt when it actually switched but if you blink/look away and back at it once it is 3D its fine. Then again I don't have perfect vision by a long shot so... just glad I can see it in 3D!

I'M FUTURE-PROOFING MY TEXT FOR READERS OF THIS THREAD. YOU'LL ALL THANK ME ON FRIDAY.

How do you know who's delivering it?

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

We are writing to let you know that the following item has been sent
to:

Chooch

using Home Delivery Network Limited.

Your tracking number is **********************. You can use this number to track the delivery status of your order online by visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account. For more information about tracking your order please visit our Help Page at http://www.amazon.co.uk/tracking.

For more information about delivery estimates and any open orders, please visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account

Your order #(received March 17, 2011)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Delivery Subtotal

Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.):

1 Nintendo 3DS Handheld Cons... £187.00 1 £187.00

Dispatched via Home Delivery Network Limited (estimated arrival date: March 25, 2011).

Tracking number: ***************************

Item Subtotal: £155.83
Delivery and handling: £1.69
VAT: £31.51

Pre-order Guarantee: £0.00

Promotion Applied: £-4.72

Promotion Applied:: £-12.50

Promotion Applied:: £-4.76

Total: £167.05