RPL Athletic Dressing Room

SaintM

I hope we don't have attendance issues like last season, takes the fun out it somewhat.

We're cool. Obviously I'd prefer Tom to show but if he's got schoolwork to do then it's his call. Razzle is on his hols and Vince's XBox has RRoD'd.

:quote:

With Tom not available it looks like I'll be taking the 'any' and scattering the gaps over the park.

Now guys, if we're bottom of the league come the end of the night please don't panic... I have a 4 year plan to get us into 3rd place. :coffee:

First match will be:

-------------SaintM-----hereticboy----------
-Scratch-------------------------------TMB--
-------------------Sith---------------------
--------------------------------------------
-SaintM------------------------------SaintM-
-------------------Outsider-----------------
-------------SaintM---------Chris-----------

Any's work fine in defence, don't they? :coffee:

With just myself and Chris around at 9pm for the pre-game praccy, it looks like it's not gonna happen again.

It's a shame really, as we didn't get any practice in on Tuesday either and with the reduced lineup for tonight's matches I can't think of a worse way to start the season!

Ah well, we'll see how it goes and take it from there.

See y'all at 9.55ish (i hope).

Can someone give me a readthrough of sith's thoughts in giving away that penalty? I don't understand :lol:.
And the six cards you have picked up?

As for my CDM skills you have no clue what you're talking about. I have been pretty damn good there all season and so fucking what if I like to make the odd run forward, it's not like Roy Keane or Patrick Viera never scored any goals is it?

I don't know what video you watched but I watched the last couple and I didn't see anything wrong with my performances.

gappy.jpg

:D

Well I, for one, am looking forward to the highlights! I'll do a run down and break down on certain areas if you lads want me to? :D

Ta

D

Sorry about that tackle guys, I was terrible in the 2nd match. Thought I had a blinder in the 1st game mind.

That being said, the fact we could have got something from both games if we were a little more clinical means its not all doom and gloom. If we had a full-strength team tonight I reckon we would have got at least three points.

Can sith play centre half please? He's got defender's blood, I'm sure of it.

My place is front of goal, sorry :D

Aye, I think it was not that bad given that :

i) We've had no practice..

ii) We had 3 major players missing

iii) We had 2 people drop in the first game, leaving me as Any controlling 2 x CB, RB, RM, LM, AT

(ii) and (iii) were pretty much out of our hands, but unless we get a grip on (i) then I suspect we're apt to have similar issues in future. We need to get familiar with each other (not in a sexual way Craig, put your pants back on).