IGNORED

RPL City - Season 9

Steely

What time are we kicking off tonight lads?

Someone said 9.30, didn't they?

Cheers for the games last night, by the way. I think one thing we learnt is that it would be a mistake to ever play me at left back again. :)

Quite enjoyed my stint in midfield, getting forward more than I anticipated. My personal highlight was the shot I had that trickled so weakly towards the open goal that Ricky couldn't stop himself from sliding in from an offside position to knock it in. :D:D

Quick question guys - I haven't played a great deal of BAP before - what's the consensus about which camera to use? I had one game using the broadcast cam, and a couple with the pro cam. I'm guessing that the benefits of the pro cam outweigh the familiarity of the broadcast. Enlighten me...

We all use the standard Tele Cam mate, zoomed all the way out. And the height as whatever you prefer.

I think only 1 person in the hole league uses pro cam, and hes shit.

When your on Tele you can press 'Back to change the focus on the camera from your player or where the ball is, which is useful for positioning yourself.

But your a homo?

I'm at work so don't fancy typing 'hot american chics' in to Google but there must surely be better pickings of skimpily USA-bikini clad girls than that??

Still pisses all over Baring's efforts though.

I'm at work so don't fancy typing 'hot american chics' in to Google but there must surely be better pickings of skimpily USA-bikini clad girls than that??

Still pisses all over Baring's efforts though.

its not all about women Peter. god you men.

Cmon lads pull your act together! There is an endless list of American celebrity females to use as devine inspiration. Sort it out!

Beyonce would be a good start :D then maybe throw in a couple of classic baywatch babes.

(I'm on my phone or I would do the job myself!)