What is your favourite track with Q-Tip on it

Art Vandelay

I'm not saying for one minute that this is the best Q-Tip/Tribe song of all time, but it's certainly a track that I've been absolutely obsessed with for the past couple of months (after going through a major Tribe and De La revival phase):

[yt]aXngd97vHOo[/yt]

"Bob Power, you there?"

Kills it. Total dreamlike track. I always liked it, but it's just recently gone through this insane, completely elongated period of absolute rinsing. Love it.

Sorry couldn't link youtube earlier.....

I used loads of Q-tip on my early streetbeats mixes looking back through the tracklistings....

[yt]O459U_VtDK0[/yt]

I Love the guitar break in that and i love the way he uses the Rhodes...i don't think anyone has used it better in Hip Hop...

[yt]Haot80K_oKo[/yt]

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

While not Q-Tip's best verses , I cant resist a excuse to post my 2 fav posse cuts ever.

It's this one for me:

[yt]HGh9t9w-Jpk[/yt]

It's rock solid stuff, naturally, and the production is ragged as you like which is also great, but I mainly like it because Q-Tip says 'alblum' instead of 'album'.

And of course, he's into business, not into games.

Galvanise GTFO.

esar beat me to posting 'One Love.' I was gonna give it a few more days before dropping that one.

EDIT - Have another track while I'm at it. Anyone ever asks for a "summery hip-hop" suggestion, this is the first one to enter my mind EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME:

[yt]tQoQUzMuFAE[/yt]

Shades music B)