IGNORED

Scans from Top 50 Videogames

Capwn

How Bioshock 2 even made it on the list is beyond me. Oh and Super Mario Bros. Wii on number one instead of Galaxy? What WERE they thinking?

That said, the perephirals (periphrals) (peripherals) (per's) are all good choices.

I don't know whether someone is having some kind of mental breakdown here, but this is clearly some kind of weekly section recommending things to see and do for the newspaper's readers, rather than a serious attempt at ranking the greatest videogames of all time.

I don't know whether someone is having some kind of mental breakdown here, but this is clearly some kind of weekly section recommending things to see and do for the newspaper's readers, rather than a serious attempt at ranking the greatest videogames of all time.

I was just about to post this - the feature is more of a 'Oh hey! Look at these 50 cool things!'. They run one every week.

Yes it is very much the best 50 video games available now.

Some quite good ones in there that I wouldn't expect like Broken Sword and Half Minute Hero.

What the fuck number 50 is is anyones guess. And who the fuck is this Rebecca?

LETS ALL ARGUE ABOUT HOW THEY ARE IN THE WRONG ORDER!

Number 50 should be at number 3.

Yes it is very much the best 50 video games available now.

What the fuck number 50 is is anyones guess. And who the fuck is this Rebecca?

Rebcca Armstrong - The Independent's game editor. I think it's mainly a very good list of current games, some really interesting pics such as Half Minute Hero.