Big Brother 11 - The final series

Capwn

There's a new Big Bother out today

Please listen to it, for the love of god please listen to it.

"I sort of had a threesome in a way."

Too funny/horrific.

I can't believe that cunt Dave is still in.

Yeah, he's awful. I was hoping for the new Baldwin.

Can someone please stab Shabby. With a knife. Shaped like a hat.

EDIT: Actually the more I see of this it's just Shabby realising that Keevah (or however you spell her name) doesn't actually care for her as much as she wants (amaze!). ANOTHER Shabby tantrum.

Despite her tantrums I do hope that Shabby stays. She's one of the more interesting housemates in a rather dull house. She's also pretty self-aware for a BB housemate - after a few hours she was saying "Jesus, why did I get so worked up about my hat?", while most housemates who've tended towards her behaviour over the years will be shouting "IT WAS MY FUCKING HAT!" in the eviction interview.

Meanwhile, ultra-cunt Dave remains in the house. I'm fairly sure at this point that I hate him more than any previous housemate, bar possibly Cezer. Though he was so comically awful it was kind of fun to hate him, and he was out very quickly. But my loathing for Dave has sunk within me and I'm fairly sure he's actually turned my stomach by doing that thing he'd probably call "smiling", but to me looks like a tree stump passing wind. Not only has he automatically scored the inherent dislike I hold for any Christian minister, but it's compounded by the fact he's the most wishy-washy non-denominational fuckwit I've ever seen. And of course the fact that he claims any sort of moral superiority infuriates me. Even if he didn't also act like a complete prick, his preachy "I love everyone" attitude would enrage me with its smugness, but it's backed up by the most outrageous hypocrisy when he acts like the biggest bitch alive behind everyone's back. Just see today when he chose Kiva, he practically couldn't contain his smug laughter, and then shit himself when he realised everyone was upset.

What a fucking cunt.

Unless its a double eviction, it looks like we'll be getting the obligatory new housemates next week as the 10:30 show on Friday is on for an hour instead of just 30 minutes.

It needs it! but they ALWAYS stick in a tedious housemate. It's so obviously going to just be an attractive female :facepalm:

I fucking hate Shabby & Caoimhe. Both are nasty, bitchy cunts.

Good to see they have got the comeupance. Deluded idiots, worried about how they are being perceived in the outside world because other people are making them look bad. Get fucked, they just don't like the fact they are actually nasty people and are being seen for that.

But the 24-year-old from London confessed yesterday: “They tried their best to make me stay and even asked me to describe my dream woman.

“I couldn’t stay though. But if they send loads of fit women in now, then I am going to kick off.”

You what? Kick off because of what? If a guy said that it would be distasteful, apparently.

What a horrible little shit she is.

You what? Kick off because of what? If a guy said that it would be distasteful, apparently.

What a horrible little shit she is.

Are you crazy? I mean, fair enough if you don't like Shabby, but that is a totally innocuous statement. All she's saying is that she'd be annoyed if a bunch of women she finds attractive were suddenly put in the house now that she's left. I don't think anyone would find it distasteful if a man said it, and even if they did that's hardly Shabby's fault.

You are a mental.