IGNORED

The random discussion thread

7 hours ago, Jamin said:

Btw on an unrelated note:

Pro Evo 2018 Lite is apparently now free on PSN. Includes full My Club mode. I'm gonna give it a dl (26GB) this weekend and see how I get on. I've seen enough vids to see that the UI is still absolutely shocking but hopefully the game itself will be fun.

You beauty! Just downloading now, i’m going to give it a real go this time, I’m tired of Fifa and it’s inconsistent gameplay.

19 hours ago, Jamin said:

Btw on an unrelated note:

Pro Evo 2018 Lite is apparently now free on PSN. Includes full My Club mode. I'm gonna give it a dl (26GB) this weekend and see how I get on. I've seen enough vids to see that the UI is still absolutely shocking but hopefully the game itself will be fun.

Have you tried it out? I might give it a go this weekend. Will get it downloaded this evening when I get home

41 minutes ago, tcharliel said:

Haven't seen you on for days Gerry. Have you been hiding in the same bush all this time?

Gerry defo been in hiding. 

Looks like we could have 2 squads. I’ll be on about 10. 

Could all just chat in one party. 

Aye the PES UI is always terrible, the action on the pitch feels decent though. I went straight from PES to FIFA and I felt a lot more in control of my players with the former. I've more or less given up on FIFA tbh for this version (barring a radical patch) so hoping PES holds up over time to fulfil my footy fix.

Just to give people the heads up, I'm contemplating getting rid of my fifa. It's getting decreasingly enjoyable at the moment playing clubs. As the only real game mode I played was clubs and i've already done the journey there's not much fun left to be had for me.

So apologies to those who were waiting patiently for the league to start back up. But it's unlikely to be me carrying on.

If anyone does want to give it a final try then pm me and i'll look at how to transfer the league (and if not pm the guy's that can do it)

That's fair enough mate. I feel the same. I used to love Clubs but this version is really quite joyless to play. I haven't touched FIFA for 3 weeks except for the other night when me, you and Fennas were on. Judging by the #fixfifa movement we're not alone at least. Have you tried the PES Lite download? I've only played a couple of games so far, both against the AI, but I like the feel of it. What football fix I want to fill I'll go with that, especially as it's free.

Probably a good idea that Jamin, I have the full PES game but I only play myclub really, that should also give you access to 3 vs 3 co-op myclub vs randomers, only played it once, but it was fun. Just wish it was easier to meet up with friends that way as the menus might as well be in german for all I understand them when it comes to online co-op.

EA's focus isn't Clubs, it hasn't been for a while now, given some of the legacy issues still prevalent in the mode. They've reverted back to type again sadly. I'll most likely punt my version on and make use of PES Lite.

Any PES owners tried out the Online Team Play?