The random discussion thread

Had a surreal moment in it playing duos.

I was riding a motorbike into battle with my buddy on the back when I got booted to the dash. Instead of it kicking me from the game, he was rendered helpless while the bike sped across the map at full speed.

This came to a halt when said bike met the side of a building. He hopped off then the bike took off with my helpless player still at the controls.

By the time he caught up with me (and I managed to reconnect to the game) I was in a crumpled heap requiring revival, which he did, before we were flanked and slaughtered by another team. 

Thought I'd park up my buggy and go check out the little building..

So I stayed like that for a bit. It was actually pretty good cover, couple of people went past and didn't batter an eye lid.

And I even hopped out for a kill.

Still only finished 8th though, even with my cunning plan.

4 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Me and @Bleeders make a pretty good squad on PUBG :lol: think 14th was our best finish, we’re good until we have to do the shooty bits 

I was the same the other night apart from an epic double kill when I blew up two guys in a jeep with my assault rifle. My first and only kills so far!