NFL Madden 11 PS3/360/Wii

Kazit

Okay getting in early with this one but cant wait to see how the improvements work in the game, an average game now under 30mins from the new gameplan system, improved running which was very much needed and improved cataching now recievers do the senisible thing and try to gain a few extra yards and stay in bounds. From what i have seen it is looking very well also cant wait till more details come out on gameplay. Anyway i have provided a link below to a few vids showing gameplay.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/036/036268.html

P.S Check out the cover art looks like drew brees got the madden curse this year!!

post-11693-1274210734_thumb.jpg

There really does not seem to be much love for madden games in this forum at all?

I get it each year, but I'm losing interest in it, they never seem to fix the really obvious problems (Receivers not trying to keep their feet in bounds while catching, AI receivers being retarded and running out of bounds before the down marker). Presentation wise they've taken out all the stuff I liked, like the crib and the customisable backdrops and put in all these shitty micro-transactions. The in-game presentation and commentary has also gotten worse in my opinion.

I get it each year, but I'm losing interest in it, they never seem to fix the really obvious problems (Receivers not trying to keep their feet in bounds while catching, AI receivers being retarded and running out of bounds before the down marker).

I watched a couple of videos from the developers and the issues you talk about above have apparently been addressed and they also have worked alot on the run this year as to make it more chris johnson style big breaking runs and that but then again from what i seen it all looked a bit too easy. Time will tell!

It's the wrong sort of 'Football', post the same thing on NeoGAF if you want some enthusiasm. Same goes for any other American sport.

Will take a look at that and not strickly true just take a look at the NHL10 thread.