NHL 11

bradigor

I am concentrating on my BAGM at the moment. The sliders have made that the online part of the game feels too arcadey. Want to try and get back online though at some point. But having way too much fun with BAGM.

That and too many other good games coming out, work deadline and Lucas' sleeping habits, mean less play time.

Post that link Sinky, I'd be interested.

Team choice is determined by draft. The better you did in last season, the lower the pick and vice versa. New members get the chance to have a higher/decent pick.

You tend to have to play a team a week but you are encouraged to play that game back to back (home and away) so 2 games a week and usually get 2 weeks to play matches.

have a look round the site and see what you think Brad

Simon

Great Stuff.

Like I said, they seem a decent bunch and try ti clamp down on things like glitch goals or trying to score a goal the same way a lot in a game. They also try and encourage to be sporting when winning. Like not to total thrash your opponent if he isn't that good. I think there's a thread on the site regarding it.

Found it.

Team choice is determined by draft. The better you did in last season, the lower the pick and vice versa. New members get the chance to have a higher/decent pick.

You tend to have to play a team a week but you are encouraged to play that game back to back (home and away) so 2 games a week and usually get 2 weeks to play matches.

have a look round the site and see what you think Brad

Simon

Haven't had much time to play this lately but the league looks interesting and nice to see an emphasis on trying to make it enjoyable for everyone.