NHL 11

bradigor

Sorry but American Football is my 2nd favourite sport after football and is very close to being my favourite these days.

So unless I get a job next month or someone buys it for me , I wont be getting this until October.

I'm only playing dude! It's a shame we won't get online though as this is the first NHL game i'll online in.

By the way....everyone, feel free to add me on XBL. Gamertag is Kebabilicious.

Erm.... Guys... http://www.easports.com/blogs/inthecrease/post/slug/eashl-improvements-for-nhl-11

:omg:

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I cannot wait any longer.

Looking good.This is a day one purchase for me.I can't go back to 10 now as the demo has ruined it for me.Will be getting traded in next week probably.

One disappointing thing I read is that you can only have one club game going on at once.This is going to be a problem,especially on release if we've got more than 6 players wanting to play :(

If they haven't got rid of the fucking face off glitch , all the, improvements in the world wont make a difference.

In other news I wont be getting this on release day, Madden and Halo Reach will be my September purchases.

Not good enough Charles.Trade in some of those numerous fighting games you don't play ;)

Kebabilicious I've sent you a friend request mate :)

I shall add you later today.

What online games do you presently have.

Cool. I'm flat broke, so the only games I have are Project Gotham Racing 4 and Modern Warfare two. Both will have to be traded to get NHL 11 mind you.

Cheers dude

Also, I joined the fantay league. Any ideas when the draft happens?

Looking good.This is a day one purchase for me.I can't go back to 10 now as the demo has ruined it for me.Will be getting traded in next week probably.

One disappointing thing I read is that you can only have one club game going on at once.This is going to be a problem,especially on release if we've got more than 6 players wanting to play :(

Not good enough Charles.Trade in some of those numerous fighting games you don't play ;)

I dont have any thing worth trading in, all my games are pretty old and I am sure you all cope without me for a few weeks.

Cool. I'm flat broke, so the only games I have are Project Gotham Racing 4 and Modern Warfare two. Both will have to be traded to get NHL 11 mind you.

Cheers dude

Also, I joined the fantay league. Any ideas when the draft happens?

Mick and I and also Brad I think have PGR4 so maybe we can get a game of that sorted out soon.

I have sent you a request too.

I missed that bit, where did you see it?

Terrible or not , I need a NFL game more than I need a NHL game.

I am the opposite, NHL is my only definite day one. Like you with NFL, NHL is now my favourite sport, it used to be years ago, but couldn't find anyone else to share that interest.

I can't find the official announcement but there's alot of pissed off people on all the NHL forums.

NHL Forum

Hmmmm, what is interesting in the screenshots from the blogs is the bench option. Maybe it will be possible to play multiple lines in one game. If there isn't something then that will be annoying.

Although, maybe we could start a mini league for all of us to play in. I hope EA see sense though.

positionselection-1024x576.jpg

Hmmmm, what is interesting in the screenshots from the blogs is the bench option. Maybe it will be possible to play multiple lines in one game. If there isn't something then that will be annoying.

Although, maybe we could start a mini league for all of us to play in. I hope EA see sense though.

I don't think there is multiple lines.Unless I'm missing something it seems like a massive fuck up on their behalf.To go from 5 dressing rooms to 1 is ridiculous.

The only thing I can think of doing is creating:

Rllmuk1

Rllmuk2

Rllmuk3

and if we can get everyone online into one game then we do that.

If we have 5+ online some of us jump into Rllmuk2 for the evening.

If we have 10+ then some jump into Rllmuk3

That way everyone should get some games and we can jump to and from clubs to balance.

I cannot see how this change benefits anyone :(

Not to start a PS3vs360 debate, but that looks like hot garbage compared to the demo on my 360 with a reasonably middle-of-the-road 26" HDTV.

Gameplay sucked, too, but I put that down to the players I think. Other videos and my own experiences have been a lot better than those videos.

Good variation in goals there, some weak ones scored too. Wonder what setting was being used in that video. Passing was a bit too crisp to be Hardcore and the AI looked a little weak.

I don't mind weak goals scored, as long as it's not all the time. After all, there are weak goals conceded in real hockey/football