Lost - Potential download issue discussion only - Temporary

Goose

What are newsgroups looking like? Since newzbin went down it's been a nightmare finding anything decent! Ahhh!

I saw it on NZBMatrix before I went to work this morning. Though it was already recording from Sky at that point so I didn't download it.

Does anybody have any links for the followup Jimmy Kimmel show?

I'd like to know this too. I guess it's still being worked on, and will be everywhere eventually.

EDIT: it's around now

So my two friends came over in all excitement as we were about to watch Lost's final episodes. I get my PS3 out, connect it to our Full HD LEDTV and 5.1 surround sound, start the episode... Only to find out I've been download the fucking SD versions. FFFFFFUUUUU-

The torrent said it was in HD. CUNTS!

So my two friends came over in all excitement as we were about to watch Lost's final episodes. I get my PS3 out, connect it to our Full HD LEDTV and 5.1 surround sound, start the episode... Only to find out I've been download the fucking SD versions. FFFFFFUUUUU-

The torrent said it was in HD. CUNTS!

nelson-muntz.gif

I'm downloading a 700mb file - Lost.S06.E17.HDTV.XViD-CD2--NoTV.avi

Is that both episodes then?

I fucking fell for that one. As it was a 700MB file - correct for two normal length episodes - I overlooked the "CD2" as just another part in the normal line of seemingly random letters and numbers they like to put on the file names. Then I start watching it to see a relatively major spoiler (at least in terms of a big chunk of the first part was presumably leading up to that point, and one possible ending is clearly closed down), and discover I've clearly missed something.

Now it's currently standing at 17 hours to get CD1 downloaded :coffee:

Now it's currently standing at 17 hours to get CD1 downloaded :coffee:

Is that a torrent? :)

Direct downloads would be better depending on your net speed. I got each part in about 20-30 mins or less.

Don't really know where to find such things (or at least how to search for them). Though I suppose it's all a bit irrelvant anyway, as I can't really dedicate 3 hours to it tonight now (was only expecting 90 minutes!). Guess it's going to have to be another media-blackout tomorrow.