IGNORED

The League Cup - Season 21

Another season, another chance to be pumped in the first round.

When do you wish to commence pumping, beejay?

I'm up for a pumping (if you're offering) on Thursday or Fri night. 9PM? Sat or Sun should be do-able too.

This is the first time in my football league history that I haven't faced a prem side in my first tie and hence have my first real chance of making the 2nd round.

Poppalarge (Sporting) 1 - 1 (Lille) Bleeders.

Sporting had the run of the play in the first half and got an opener. They couldn't capitalise on the posession and Lille were always a threat. Eventually after some shrewd substitutions Lille got the equaliser and took it to a replay.

Bleeders (lille) 0 - 1 (Sporting) Poppalarge

Much like the first game Sportiong had the majority of the posession, but were somewhat fortunate when a speculative shot from outside the area made it's way into the goal. Lille were strong defensively and it looked like they could make Sporting pay for the lack of prowess in the final third again. However Lille had their own problems up front and it stayed 1 nil.

CFTG Bleeders, made all the more exciting by your own special brand of commentary. :omg:

I'm up for a pumping (if you're offering) on Thursday or Fri night. 9PM? Sat or Sun should be do-able too.

This is the first time in my football league history that I haven't faced a prem side in my first tie and hence have my first real chance of making the 2nd round.

Oh, the next round is a given for you. Thursday at 9 should be OK and I'd prefer to play on "BAP night", scheduled to play some league games at 8 but fitting a game in between 9 and 10 should be no worries.

Oh, the next round is a given for you. Thursday at 9 should be OK and I'd prefer to play on "BAP night", scheduled to play some league games at 8 but fitting a game in between 9 and 10 should be no worries.

Thurs at 9 is a date then. I'll bring my new, 'super asshole' formation too.

Pilotwings 1-1 Gingerling

Pilotwings 2-0 Gingerling

Awful games, my strikers couldn't hit a barn door. Sorry for them horrible games Gingerling, I'm sure you hated them to, such random bullshit was going on everywhere on the pitch. I didn't even get any joy from winning!

Think the time must of run out when I messaged you about the rules after the game. mic would have been handy then lol.

GGs anyway mate

What. A. Game. :omg:

Southampton 5 - 4 Ipswich

You don't see defending like that every day of the week.

I eagerly await the video highlights, so I can chuckle/cry myself to sleep.

Cheers, Saint, and good luck in the next round!

I've spent a few hours editing the highlights and they are uploading. I'll post them in the morning, assuming they go up ok :lol:

Nathan 2-1 Goldbricker

Cheers for the game mate, so sorry i got through lmao... Any other day and it would have been you through

Hardluck and goodluck in the League :lol:

Yeah confirmed, two silly goals to concede especially the second one but you had better chances that you didn't score so I can't complain. :wub:

Cheers for the game mate and best of luck in the rest of the cup. See you in the league.

Fry - tonight any good?

I have revenge in mind :lol:

Sorry man, I was out last night.

I can squeeze you in at 8 tonight, if that suits, otherwise pre-BAP on Thursday. Can't do post, unfortunately.

If not then, some time Saturday/Sunday when there's a free gap in all the football. :wub: