IGNORED

Mario Kart 3DS

matt!

I remember playing Smash Bros Melee obsessively in single player trying to get that award for finishing the single player mode without taking a single point of damage. Took me about a year of trying it every other night.

I do like stupid challenges like that though. And I like to be rewarded for them. Even if it's just a title or icon I can show off online.

This looks so bad. Every MK game except SMK is actually pretty bad.

Quoted for its truefulness. Although super circuit is as good as the original the series has been poor ever since. Although i haven't played arcade yet a wouldn't be surprised if namco did a better job than what nintendo have done in recent years

Quoted for its truefulness. Although super circuit is as good as the original the series has been poor ever since. Although i haven't played arcade yet a wouldn't be surprised if namco did a better job than what nintendo have done in recent years

Although I hated MK64 and didn't play the Wii version enough to critque it, all of the other games in the franchise were great. Especially Super Circuit and MKDS.

I liked both Super Circuit and Mario Kart DS.

No it isn't.

Mario kart is an example of what is wrong with nintendo; retreading the same idea from 20 yrs ago but failing to find the magic that made it so special. Its frustrating as nintendo have the talent to make some amazing original games but resign themselves to continue rehashing older titles

Mario kart is an example of what is wrong with nintendo; retreading the same idea from 20 yrs ago but failing to find the magic that made it so special. Its frustrating as nintendo have the talent to make some amazing original games but resign themselves to continue rehashing older titles

you're argument is void and flawed

post-2543-047351500 1320674607_thumb.gif

post-2543-081334400 1320674616_thumb.gif

Although I hated MK64 and didn't play the Wii version enough to critque it, all of the other games in the franchise were great. Especially Super Circuit and MKDS.

I think MKDS was one of the easiest games I've ever played. Was there even a challenge in it? I didn't think personally that it was a patch on super circuit

Has it? I've never heard anyone talk about the single player in Mario Kart other than to make a funny remark about rubber-banded AI. Maybe you should make a poll.

EDIT: Actually: 'Built its name upon damn good single player'? Mario Kart? Really?

EDIT 2: REALLY?!

EDIT 3: Street Fighter.

Has it? I've never heard anyone talk about the single player in Mario Kart other than to make a funny remark about rubber-banded AI. Maybe you should make a poll.

EDIT: Actually: 'Built its name upon damn good single player'? Mario Kart? Really?

EDIT 2: REALLY?!

EDIT 3: Street Fighter.

The single player in smk and super circuit was brilliant. The original mk was close to perfection and certainly didn't build its name on simply been fun in multiplayer

Oh fuck off you joyless ignorant wanker.

I'd be surprised if a mission mode wasnt in it. Im sure the wii one had them to?

I really hope there is, but the Wii didn't have one. It has the online competitions, which is kind of like mission mode, except you only play two missions in a calendar month.

And to all you negative nancies, this game is going to sell by the metric fuckton and singlehandely turn around the fortunes of the 3DS. And people all around the world will be larking it up having a ball while you wring your hands and moan about how Nintendo have lost it since they stopped using Mode7.

Oh fuck off you joyless ignorant wanker.

I'm sure we are allowed to criticise nintendo for their failings of which there have unfortunately been many. The fact that there is little excitment so far here for a new mario kart is probably reflective of the apathy towards the series. It is apathy that had been well earned