Battlefield 3 - Rllmuk 360 Tag: rllmukBF3

The Sarge

There is huge amount of interest in an rllmuk server! I

We;; im hoping to get it up and running by the end of the week so i'll put you on the list. If anyone is interested in contributing or being a VIP/Admin just let me know. I'll send a batch of PM out tonight with my paypal details.

Playing a 300 ticket rush game just aint the same!

I would love some games with some of you guys if this server gets up and running, I'm getting fed up of being kicked from servers and its not like I'm even that good - losing 12k today was painful and more than unfair :(

Chapter 3 - "Carlito, Kerraig is a monster at BF3, but he's high on life and tranqs and some of his opinions on guns and attachments are so wrong they making me infertile. Break it down like as if this thread was Wildstyle"

Kerraig is better than you at this game because he likes it more than you and he plays it more than you. He can use guns that you can't even if his crazy attachment choices make them ultro-gash.

Flash Suppressor

Pro - 30-17% reduction in vertical recoil

- no muzzle flash

Con - 20-30% decrease in hipfire accuracy

Laser Sight

Pro -50% increase in hipfire accuracy across all guns

Con - Visible laser

Underslung Rail

Pro - Can switch to underslung grenade launcher or MASS faster

- underslung shotguns get accuracy boost

Con - none

Foregrip

Pro - 20-50% Reduced horizontal recoil

Con - 20-50% reduction in aimed accuracy for ARs (except g3), 25-34% reduction in aimed accuracy for carbines, 16-25% reduction in aimed accuracy for LMGs and 200% reduction in accuracy for all snipers and the G3

Silencer

Pro - 10% reduction in vertical recoil

- don't appear on minimap

- 25% increase in aimed accuracy

Con - 50% minimum damage distance dropoff, 40% maximum damage dropoff

- 40 odd % reduced hipfire accuracy

Bipod

Pro - 75% increase in accuracy, 50% reduction in vertical recoil, 75% increase in accuracy - and even higher on LMGs

Con - stationary when deployed.

Heavy Barrel

Pro - 75% increase in ADS accuracy (50% for LMGs)

- 50% increase in maximum damage dropoff distance

Con - 10-15% increase in vertical recoil

Extended Mags

Pro - more bullets innit.

Got a fucking chart mate?

Yeah, I've got a fucking chart mate.

GvrNj.png

Credit to Jackson at Symthic forum for that one.

NEXT CHAPTERS IN THIS EXCITING THRILLER!:

-How to read accuracy graphs and what the stats means

-Good weapon combinations across all classes.

needs more whistling

Great posts Carlito, cheers.

I would love some games with some of you guys if this server gets up and running, I'm getting fed up of being kicked from servers and its not like I'm even that good - losing 12k today was painful and more than unfair :(

I got banned from one for the first time a couple of days ago (just outright, not even kicked), apparently for doing nothing more than being top of the scoreboard on a team that was struggling in any case. It was especially annoying since the games before had been marked by several people being total spawn-killing cunts all the way through. Since that was OK but me killing a few of them wasn't I'd have to assume they were the admins. People, eh.

On a more positive note I've been on a right run of taking out choppers with tank shells recently. No idea why it's suddenly become a regular occurence - and I'm sure it won't continue for too long - but it's stupidly satisfying.

I got banned for soflaming a level 100 chopper pilot. He wouldn't spawn unless he could get in the attack heli and, to be fair to him, he was fucking good, basically taking our team apart on his own so I popped a SOFLAM and manually locked him for the whole game with White-O and Funzies on the Javelin. Got banned on the second set of MCOM after dropping him about five times.

It made my evening to know that I spoiled his.

Ha, one of the choppers who I tank shelled recently had been totally pushing our shit in all game, to use the parlance of the battlefield. I can't say he didn't win the war but sometimes winning the battle is enough to make it worthwhile.

Also had a really odd one on Kharg where I did alright generally but died six times in the round, in a variety of areas and situations, and it was the same guy who killed me every time despite it being a full game. I started wondering if he had some sort of cheat mode that made it so I was wearing the 'Jorge Campos USA '94' camouflage or something,

I took my first chopper down with a javelin last night, our side was bossing the map but this chopper owned the skies! Great bit of team work to target him and I think he was distracted by my teams choppers as down he went!

My best chopper downing was the one with an rpg from about 3m in front of me as he was trying to hunt me down in the hills!

I do love hitting choppers with unguided weapons, feels good man.

I hadn't had any banning or admin shit at all for ages, then had a run of it in a night getting banned from a few. Getting 'admin killed you' for the temerity to get in the attack chopper is shit and shouldn't even be an option.

So there aren't any official servers anymore. I think I'm more annoyed at myself for not being surprised at EA for this. What an enormous bunch of cunts they are.

*edit* Tweeted them about it. They suggest I contact their customer support, I ask how that will bring back official servers, they block me. Hmm.

Don't they have some kind of responsibility to provide servers given that you have to pay for an online pass? A basic level of online service that is not dictated by Joe Public admins.

Scandal surely? Only by buying your own server can you ensure that you can play the unadulterated vanilla version of the game that you paid for.

I am regularly kicked from custom servers for no reason and now I have no other option but to join them.

Angry letter time.

It's obvious that they've done this so that they can say 'Why not buy your own server where you can make the rules®! It's not a major problem for me on PC but it's a shitty thing to do, you can't choose to filter out fuckwits who'll kick you on private servers, where it's a given on official ones that they aren't in charge.

Look, I'm sure Kerraig will be along soon to ask this, but you guys do know how to use the server browser, yeah? Because apparently it works fine and he can find official servers all the time so you lot just must be shit.

;)

I haven't looked for any official servers myself (although I was playing tonight) but there seems to be a pretty long thread on the Battlelog forums where people are, inevitably, arguing like absolute twats about it with the odd reasoned post scattered here and there so I guess there must be something in it?

There are a few left. And there seemed to be a few more tonight than there were early evening. Maybe about 5 pages or so's worth in various territories and with various gametypes. But it's only EA ones left, which are neither queueable nor favouriteable. All the DICE ones are dead.

I wasn't even using them, I tend to stick to about four or five favourited custom servers, but the fact that they've (practically) turned them all off is so, so shit. Awful company.

Look, I'm sure Kerraig will be along soon to ask this, but you guys do know how to use the server browser, yeah? Because apparently it works fine and he can find official servers all the time so you lot just must be shit.

;)

I know this isn't a serious post (I think?) but all "official servers" are now empty because rented ones are getting preference on matchmaking,.

Anyway there are two reasons I quit this game, and 99% (not an exageration) of servers being some sort of hell with 500% tickets, fast respawns, metro only, fast vehicle respawn, no shotguns, kill the admin and get kicked or other idiotic settings is one of them. It's literally impossible to get into a server with "normal" settings with a normal map rotation for conquest without having to pay $30 for a rented server. I don't know what it is about this game, I have no problems playing TF2 or CoD4 on dedicated servers with normal rules, but the BF3 playerbase loves clusterfuck type maps/modes/settings where they can sit in a corner racking up points throwing grenades into one of the locker rooms on metro etc.

What DICE have done here is pretty horrible really.

I rarely get time to play this, but I sure as hell don't fucking appreciate being forced to play single matches that last an hour. EVERY GAME. I tried following Kerraig's tip from a few pages back (searching in the server browser for the name "Server" or something) but I got nothing. Maybe that only works for PC ones.

;)

I'm actually playing on one as we speak (in the US).

But yeah if they get rid entirely they can fucking do one

I know this isn't a serious post (I think?) but all "official servers" are now empty because rented ones are getting preference on matchmaking,.

Anyway there are two reasons I quit this game, and 99% (not an exageration) of servers being some sort of hell with 500% tickets, fast respawns, metro only, fast vehicle respawn, no shotguns, kill the admin and get kicked or other idiotic settings is one of them. It's literally impossible to get into a server with "normal" settings with a normal map rotation for conquest without having to pay $30 for a rented server. I don't know what it is about this game, I have no problems playing TF2 or CoD4 on dedicated servers with normal rules, but the BF3 playerbase loves clusterfuck type maps/modes/settings where they can sit in a corner racking up points throwing grenades into one of the locker rooms on metro etc.

What DICE have done here is pretty horrible really.

I agree that Dice are fucking us over hard here, and i've already voiced my dissent to em, but really it takes 30 secs to find a normal conquest DICE rules server. Just search 'normal rules'. There are HUNDREDS of servers available at all times and they are always completely full