IGNORED

1v1 FIFA League Waiting List

SaintM

If you wish to join the waiting list for rllmuk FIFA league, please post in this thread. I'll keep this first post updated with the current waiting list.

We're using the Xbox 360 version; apologies to PS3 only players.

If you wish to join the BAP league, please add your name to the BAP waiting list.

Current waiting list

{none}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A mate of mine is interested in joining up to the league after having a browse around the forum and seeing how well it's organised.

His name is Robbie, i'll make sure he gets his account sorted.

Oh and by the way i don't mean to scare anyone but he will probably be another typical Prem standard smoggie ;)

Up to you how you do it mate. You can send for all three now if you prefer, then I'll refund if spaces are not available when the doors close on the current managers.

I always aim to get everyone in though, so should be fine.

Up to you how you do it mate. You can send for all three now if you prefer, then I'll refund if spaces are not available when the doors close on the current managers.

I always aim to get everyone in though, so should be fine.

Saint have I f'ked up and put myself down for the wrong season. I just wanna join the upcoming season but I am not on the list?

Thanks

Can you put my name down please Saint?

Edit - For Season 22 if poss.

It's been a few lonely seasons out for me but I am gonna try to learn FIFA 11. Dedications what you need. Picked it up tonight to get practicing. Ta. :-)