RPL Wanderers - Season 11

Joffy

Well played tonight guys, the first was cagey with that world class penalty save keeping us level. The second game swung in the second half but your long rangers had stung our keepers palms plenty before that. Still a bit of a stinger to lose with that instant reply third.

• 2 weeks later...

It's just seriously took all the fun out of this season for me, was looking forward to the challenge of the any against my old team, and we had a good chance of keeping ourselves in the title race. If i was shit fair enough, but to have to sit there and watch for two games is bull.

A real shame that you had so few to turn out and that the killer lag occured.

I'm almost 100% sure that if you have a team of 5-6 players then the killer lag will occur to at least one member of your team. It's the same for Clubs, if you have 3-4 players or 7+ you're fine. 5-6 players = someone gets the killer lag. It's shit.

With that said, cheers for the games and again, a shame they were a bit of wash out. Stick with it mack, we all have those horrific weeks now and then due to lag/delay/FIFA. The servers seemed particularly ropey tonight.

first attempted game was fine - bit slow but okay.

first proper game was kicked out again on the loading screen (whilst everyone was waiting for the match to start)

and honestly I wasnt going to hang around till 11:15 - 11:30 to start the second match. so sorry mackenie for controlling my cb position.

is there anyone on the waiting list? the fact that Ive played so few games is shocking

I would of been happy to take it if i could of moved him lol, the only way we were gonna have a chance was if it didn't happen to be the week i had the any that i got the 4 second lag, so no harm done mate. You should give a go at trying some things to help your connection, delete some fifa stuff and have a couple of test matches, look around for any other fixed there might be.

He only moans at joffy and jimmy the whole match so your not missing mutch :), that deflection when i got the block in for their equaliser is so annoying, we might have held on for an unlikely clean sheet otherwise so unlucky lads. Give credit to rovers they did a good job against us tonight.

He only moans at joffy and jimmy the whole match so your not missing mutch :), that deflection when i got the block in for their equaliser is so annoying, we might have held on for an unlikely clean sheet otherwise so unlucky lads. Give credit to rovers they did a good job against us tonight.

Go rovers!

Let's surprise Rovers tonight by scoring from the kick off again, we can sort cameras during the replay of the goal. Gerry said last night in clubs that he'd accept the blame due to the hundreds of beautiful crosses he scored from. That's gratitude for ya. :eyebrows: