RPL Rovers - Season 11

sith

Sorry guys, I was pants both them games.

We could roll out the good old excuses like nothing went our way and fifaisms. but they took there chances well, broke in numbers and all in all deserved both wins.. we just didn't get our passing game going like we did against athletic last week and against utd in the warm up games.

Roll on next week when we can look to put these results right.

sorry chaps missed the first game there was an updates as im sure your al aware, but have only just missed you by seconds tho! gutted.

Second game we might aswell have been called offside rovers!...... never seen so many offsides! I bossed it shame about the rest of you!

We played pretty poor across the park, not taking advantage of the wanderers backline of 2 on numerous occasions, little to no tracking of the massive amount of wanderers players flooding forward from the midfield. Bad passing from defence to midfield and generally bad passing all round...

Our formation looked like 5-1-4 at times, dont know how anyone else feels but having played with yawdib every other night with the Rllmuk clubs we might benefit from giving him a shot of the Ronaldo Button?

ill second that! having played previously with Yawdib here at rovers i found him to be a really great player makes goals and scores them, i think he should get one game to try, give supercat a rest from him and let him work his magic with someone else

I honestly think you would benefit from putting me upfront!