RPL Rovers - Season 11

sith

Last I heard sith was planning on being back for these fixtures and I haven't been asked to look after tonights game, but he also hasn't been on xboxlive since then 12th, :unsure:

Probably a safe bet to try and get it for 10.15 is thats ok though? providing that ok with you guys?

Last I heard sith was planning on being back for these fixtures and I haven't been asked to look after tonights game, but he also hasn't been on xboxlive since then 12th, :unsure:

Probably a safe bet to try and get it for 10.15 is thats ok though? providing that ok with you guys?

Yeah 1015 is fine I will add you latter mattie if thats ok just in case Sith isnt about.

I had crazy amounts of lag in the 1st half of that 1st game, there 2 goals that gave them the equalizer were my bad!!! i repeatedly pressed shoot for him to clear the ball but he decided to control it or try running!

Second was much better with the lag but what a load of shit!! playing CB on your own is tough!!

Sorry guys still no internet access at home so mattie will be in charge again.

Mattie can you give gerry, bigj and tommy a game each upfront as they deserve it.

Can you ask bigj if he's playing next season please?

Cheer