RPL Rovers - Season 11

sith

Last night was kind of disappointing, thought we could have grabbed something from the first, but in reflection town are a top team and deserved all 6 points.

the less we mention about the second game the best I think, our passing was all over the place and it all seemed very disjointed. it was a big old swap around for the last games of the season so I am sure it was just that.

We proved what we can do this year in our games against athletic more of that next season and we will be fine.

Last night was just a fucking JOKE!!! was after half 10 when we started, playing upfront was a piss take if i wanted the ball ihad to come and get it but the passing was so aweful it was hard to control! but when i got the ball i though fuck passing ive just been running round for 10 minutes im going freestyle (which didnt work)

So all in all Shit end to a Shit season!

We went out with a wimper, passing was as bad as last week chnaces up front were few and far between and who was it that blocked my goal bound shot on the 90th minute :doh:

I was pretty rank with Ron but in all honesty we were all so rubbish that a shambles does't even come close to describing how bad we were.....

Ahh well Roll on the Cup :unsure:

Sorry Gerry/Tommy, that must have been a nightmare playing up front last night getting fuck all service. We where all pretty bad and as timmo says with 2 any's it really does make things abit more complicated and really makes getting any kind of flow going.

I'm sure Sith will give you guys a proper run out up front in the cup next week(if his back that is :lol:) for all your hard work at the back over the season, it can't have been fun :(

If he isn't and i'm still in change then you will be getting another go at the "ronaldo button" ;)

Sorry for the no show last night. I ended up working late again and forgot to leave you guys a message. Looks like last night wasn't a good one.

Im not too sure I will be about for next season. I have missed a few games this season working late and I think I will be missing more in the future. I dont want to commit if im going to miss most of the season, it would be a bit unfair on the team and others that want to play bap. I will give you guys a definite answer in a couple of days.

Please let me know asap please Jamie as you're a big part of my plans.

Sorry for the last few weeks guys. Its all out of my hands really, I had to move house due to unforseen circumstances (house needed urgent repairs) and O2 have been useless in getting my net back online. I actually just got off the phone with them and the last thing I said to them was "Sky have some good deals on right now, bye" Hopefully this will get them sweating.

The first half of the season was great and I really thought we could finish in the top 4, but we have had attendance issues and they finally caught up with us. Onwards and upwards :)

I'd like to thank Mattie for running the team in the past few weeks, appreciate it mate.

Sorry for the no show last night. I ended up working late again and forgot to leave you guys a message. Looks like last night wasn't a good one.

Im not too sure I will be about for next season. I have missed a few games this season working late and I think I will be missing more in the future. I dont want to commit if im going to miss most of the season, it would be a bit unfair on the team and others that want to play bap. I will give you guys a definite answer in a couple of days.

Any news mate?

Sorry mate for not getting back to you sooner. I have had a look into it and I cant guarantee that I will be around for enough games to make it worthwhile having me in the team. Im dissapointed about this as i have enjoyed playing with you guys this season. :( Sorry again mate and best of luck with the next season.

Sorry mate for not getting back to you sooner. I have had a look into it and I cant guarantee that I will be around for enough games to make it worthwhile having me in the team. Im dissapointed about this as i have enjoyed playing with you guys this season. :( Sorry again mate and best of luck with the next season.

Balls, cheers for letting me know. You will be missed!

ive not been to well these past few days lads and have barley slept a wink! will endeavour to be about but if theres loads of fucking about like the past few weeks and we dont get started till half 10 im afraid im going to have to miss out. Dont want to be still playing at 12!!!!