RPL Rovers - Season 11

sith

We're cursed!

But ok mate, exams come first no doubt.

Shame as you slotted in to RB very nicely last time!

Yeah I'm quite disappointed I was looking forward to getting into bap, I just don't want to hinder the team but not knowing if I will be able to make it each week. See I also have a project to get sorted for uni as well time could be too valuable. I would def be able to get back into it from mid april some keep me in mind.

Good stuff tonight lads, deserved victory in the first and we were unlucky not to get a draw in the 2nd. Great debut for Yawdib :)

I have to say if we could get a consistant turnout we could easily mount a challenge for the title next season. BigJ, Gerry and Tommy are so fucking solid in the middle. The spine of our team is sorted, now to fill in the missing gaps. Looks like I'll need yet another replacement as that was the fourth week running that Dewranger didn't turn up and he has not responsed to my Live message.

I'm moving house next week so may miss the games, in that case Mattie will be the gaffer!

Well played last night chaps. You murdered us in that first game and I didn't realise you'd lost a crew in the second (we lost Tyler in that one shortly after half time)

The second really could have gone either way and had that shot at the end you had gone in rather than hit the bar then you'd have got what would have been a deserved draw

Cheers for the invite on Thursday lads, t'was good to get back into BAP. I enjoyed the first game, obviously, but it's a pity there are still drop-out bugs in FIFA 11. I got kicked when someone changed the corner setup just before half time which was disappointing.

Well played though chaps, sounds like you were unlucky not to get back into that second game.

Mattie, this is probably the last time I'm going to be on the forum today so I have sent a message to Baring asking if he wants to join Rovers, he's not read the PM yet so not sure what his decision is so just keep an eye out for him on Live tonight just in case.

Gutted to miss the games tonight, hopefully BT will get Internet sorted for next week.

Good luck tonight lads!