IGNORED

Prince of Persia

Phelan

Well, I've just beaten Zombie dad, and although its obviously very, very well made, I'm not "feeling it" yet. Maybe there's something wrong with me. <_<

Although I suspect when doing all the prince's moves becomes second nature, I'll start to like it a lot more. Fingers crossed.

That's when you use all your power tanks, and freeze everyone. It's called the mega-freeze in the manual. (presumably, to differentiate it from the normal press-triangle freeze)

It's R1-L1, or something.

The Mega Freeze is great when it works, however you need to have an equal number of sand tanks and those little half moon thingies. [forget the name now!]

I'm about 80% through now and really need to use mega freeze as I'm having probably the largest and hardest fight of the game, but, I've just built another tank and have no half moon made for it yet. ARRGH!, so mega freeze is unavaliable. The fight wouldn't be so hard if that silly bint didn't keep getting whupped about 5 minutes into the fight. Bah!...

I love the voice acting in Sands of Time. The way the Princess talks to me? She wants me. TRUFAX.

Y'know, if you select French or Spanish on the language select the actual voice acting changes to that accent?

I quite fancy 'Farah' (or 'Sarah' as I thought she was called for half the game). The way the little whore looks at me when she's in the golden bath.

I'll show her, I'll show the bitch.....

frustrated.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!

WHAT THE F*CK!!

33% in just saved at the baths and it WON'T LET ME CARRY ON. He keeps saying "Wait, Wait, Wait, it didn't happen like that" and brings up the restart screen. WHAT'S GOING ON?

I have to restart this now, I just beat my(his) father for the first time today as well and was charging through it.

BUGGER.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!

WHAT THE F*CK!!

33% in just saved at the baths and it WON'T LET ME CARRY ON. He keeps saying "Wait, Wait, Wait, it didn't happen like that" and brings up the restart screen. WHAT'S GOING ON?

I have to restart this now, I just beat my(his) father for the first time today as well and was charging through it.

BUGGER.

There's a bug - Sometimes Farah gets herself stuck in a tight spot, and she'll continually kill herself.

This is why everyone keeps saying that you should always keep a backup of your previous save.

Restart.

Restart.

I did, charged through it a hell of a lot faster and actually when it came to fighting the boss battle with my(his) father, I did it first time ...that's FIRST TIME :huh: (<-this smiley really isn't big enough to express the happiness). I guess it was my own fault though, should of realised Farah wasn't by my side. Never should of saved at that point in time. Glad I'm now making progress.

Yay, finished this last night! First game I've finished in ages, really pleased with myself and I enjoyed the game from start to finish. Didn't want it to end. Really didn't want this to end.

* SPOILERS *

The end boss wasn't that great.

I only used the super freeze (R1 and L1) once throughout the whole game and that was the third time the final boss 'reappeared'.

Gutted I didn't unlock PoP but it's an excuse to play through again I guess :huh: .

* SPOILERS *

Finally, my Cube version arrived today. It's a great game, but the character models look shit and the sound isn't particularly great either. I'm not really impressed by the way it looks, but it plays fantastically.

Fucking hell, there's no pleasing some people :huh: !

I think it's gorgeous and I've got the 'lowly' PS2 version!

Finally, my Cube version arrived today. It's a great game, but the character models look shit and the sound isn't particularly great either. I'm not really impressed by the way it looks, but it plays fantastically.

Fucking hell, there's no pleasing some people :huh: !

I think it's gorgeous and I've got the 'lowly' PS2 version!

Yep, I must have spent 40% of the game either running through the silk hangings or in first person view, looking out at the sunset outside the castle. Bloody georgous.

Completed this a couple of hours ago. Utterly fantastic game. I love the final section of the game. Really satisfying end to a great narrative.

I completed it the other day too, fantastic game. The narrative, banter with Farah and when he talks to himself are all spot on moments that really enrich playing through it. Loved it so much I started a new game up once the credits finished.

January is the word. But you have a chip, so why not import?

No Sir, you misunderstand me. I did import and have finished this lovely game, I was just interested as to when the PAL version would be out, as I reckon it will add a much needed spike to the games sales figures.

And here is a question about the ending, so look away if you are spoiler phobic..

..The last line in the game made me go "Huh?".

When the prince says to Farah, "You can call me kacka-flookie-doobie" (or something)

Is that supposed to mean something, is it just his name ? Bit silly. Clearly it was meant to resonate with the gamer, but it did eff all for me.

January is the word.  But you have a chip, so why not import?

No Sir, you misunderstand me. I did import and have finished this lovely game, I was just interested as to when the PAL version would be out, as I reckon it will add a much needed spike to the games sales figures.

And here is a question about the ending, so look away if you are spoiler phobic..

..The last line in the game made me go "Huh?".

When the prince says to Farah, "You can call me kacka-flookie-doobie" (or something)

Is that supposed to mean something, is it just his name ? Bit silly. Clearly it was meant to resonate with the gamer, but it did eff all for me.

***SPOILERS****

When the Prince and Farrah where stuck in the tomb together, she says "when I was younger , my mother told me a word to say when I was scared, kacka-flookie-doobie, I have never told anyone that"

***END SPOLIERS***

So you see.