League Two - Official Dressing Room

tyler

rllmiukleaguebanner.gif

This thread is for use by members of League Two.

It is to be used as a 'home point' for discussion with your fellow league members.

Managers

Current Table

Fixtures

Results

Check the Steering Group thread for any changes to the league format or rules.

Your admin is mackenie

You must use the latest squads for all rllmuk league games.

SQUAD UPDATE INFORMATION

Instructions on how to update your squads:

Assuming auto-save is turned ON.

1. From the main menu select MY FIFA 11>EDIT TEAMS>SQUADS>DOWNLOAD UPDATES

2. Then go to TEAM MANAGEMENT, click through to view the first team of any squad. Now back out.

3. You should see the saving-icon on the left of the screen pop up.

The squads are now saved for offline play and unranked online play (ie. rllmuk league games)

Any modifications including LIVE SEASON are not permitted. You can turn live season off in the game settings.

#########################

Important Information

#########################

* The full rules can be found HERE. You must abide by these, so read them!

* You are responsible for arranging to play your home match.

* All match arrangements should be made via fixture notes on the website.

* If a match has not been played during the initial fixture week, it should be arranged and a note added to the fixture via the website to ensure the admin staff are aware of your arrangements. If a match passes the fixture week without being played and does not have a note attached it will be deemed a foul offence.

* You are free to play games early. Results added to the site will be automatically revealed on the fixture date. You should not post anything that might indicate the results before the fixture date (this includes match reports, hints etc). The rules lay out the repercussions for doing this.

* You should enter your results on the website. If you have issues with the website contact SaintM.

* Ensure you have correctly applied (detailed above) any official squad update. Points may be deducted if you use an outdated or custom squad file.

* If you have a question regarding the rules, or any other aspect of the league please contact an official.

Most important of all, the main aim of this league is to have fun so lets keep it friendly and everyone will enjoy it!

Hey chaps.

I've only played Billy and Wincho before in the league, so it should be interesting.

Given that I've managed to be relegated in each of my last 3 seasons, I'm not expect much of a struggle to continue my battle to usurp Goaty as the bottom team in the league.

Hello chaps! Some I know, some I don't! I finally have a mic this season so will be ready for some banter...although I will warn you all I swear...a lot! I thought I was bad on fifa 10 for swearing but 11 really is getting my blood boiling :twisted: So I apologise in advance and want to clarify that I'm not swearing at you but at the game! :eyebrows:

The much reduced likelihood of a defender stepping over the ball is one of the main pluses for me. It drove me nuts in 10, whereas now because it only happens once or twice a game it's manageable.

I'm still rubbish at finishing one on one though!

No

Can I change please?

Out.

I finally have a mic this season so will be ready for some banter...although I will warn you all I swear...a lot!

Me fucking too. I cocking love a bit of swearing, so you and me should get on like a house on shit.

I'm still rubbish at finishing one on one though!

Oh god I'm the same. I may have to play a very attacking formation in the hope that if I create 14 chances, one of them's bound to go in.

Fuck me, I feel like I have walked into an ITV adaptation of some old book I don't know the name of cause I am too cool for reading.

'oh how do you do sir'

'oh after you'

'no after you'

Man I am gonna destroy the lot of you. None of you sound like you have, or can, play football in real life and with my extrodinary skills on consoles coupled with my footballing genius master brain you lot may as well quit now to save the tears. I don't want none of you talking to me on the mic cause you probably all sound like numpties and talk geek shit anyway. Also don't PM me for games, wait for me to contact you cause you don't know when I am free. Don't pester me for hints or formations and don't try and be nice to get your 'ratings' up. I am only in this league on a temporary basis on my way to winning the premiership - some of you will probably be here a while so best make friends amongst yourselves. I will end it here as I have stuff to do. WANKERS

post-16788-021132400 1286806128_thumb.jp

So apparently some one has been downloading formations and tactics from the Premiership players. I ain't saying it is wrong or illegal just a passing comment. Is this common practice amongst many league players - do I need to get myself a surrogate premiership sugar daddy whose fat nipples I can suck tactics from?

Yeah I heard Winch was doing that.

Outrageous behaviour and something that clearly has no precedent in real life to excuse it. I mean, it's not like you'd get top real life premier league players going on ridiculously reduced-wage loans to lower division clubs who had very recently come out of administration. Say someone of the stature like Egdar Davids to Crystal Palace or Craig Bellamy to...

Oh.

Man I am gonna destroy the lot of you. None of you sound like you have, or can, play football in real life and with my extrodinary skills on consoles coupled with my footballing genius master brain you lot may as well quit now to save the tears. I don't want none of you talking to me on the mic cause you probably all sound like numpties and talk geek shit anyway. Also don't PM me for games, wait for me to contact you cause you don't know when I am free. Don't pester me for hints or formations and don't try and be nice to get your 'ratings' up. I am only in this league on a temporary basis on my way to winning the premiership - some of you will probably be here a while so best make friends amongst yourselves. I will end it here as I have stuff to do. WANKERS

I'm gonna fuck you up FTD, fuck you up baaaaad

So apparently some one has been downloading formations and tactics from the Premiership players. I ain't saying it is wrong or illegal just a passing comment. Is this common practice amongst many league players - do I need to get myself a surrogate premiership sugar daddy whose fat nipples I can suck tactics from?

Outrageous behaviour and something that clearly has no precedent in real life to excuse it. I mean, it's not like you'd get top real life premier league players going on ridiculously reduced-wage loans to lower division clubs who had very recently come out of administration. Say someone of the stature like Egdar Davids to Crystal Palace or Craig Bellamy to...

Oh.

Consider it the BAP equivalent of the casting couch. You want the big role in the summer blockbuster movie - you gotta suck off the Director.

I'd just like to say that Tyler will be playing up front for United this season with Messi :ph34r:

I warn you all now if someone else picks the team I have my eye on, I will hunt you down and use your ribs as a xlyophone.

Sorry Charlie - I'm having them

Oh.

lol Pants - would that be the writing of a bitter Millwall fan? I am not sure you comments have any relevance to the statement but I like your style.

I would say it would be more akin to Millwall going cap in hand asking Ancelloti what his formation was and then what his team talk is to each individual player and then copying that, sad days for Millwall. The team tactics should reflect the flair and dynamism of the individual in charge else the role is no more than glorified admin. I have no problem if Winch has indeed done this or any others but just think it should be out there in the open. Personally I am my own man and have my own style albeit the style of a blind kid from the 70s.

The team tactics should reflect the flair and dynamism of the individual in charge else the role is no more than glorified admin. I have no problem if Winch has indeed done this or any others but just think it should be out there in the open. Personally I am my own man and have my own style albeit the style of a blind kid from the 70s.

That must be why you asked me to pick your team for you last season

Boom headshot!

Anway - I've already conversed with you lot enough for a season. If you want me I'll be eating suckling pig with SaintM in the Admin lodge.

That must be why you asked me to pick your team for you last season

Boom headshot!

Anway - I've already conversed with you lot enough for a season. If you want me I'll be eating suckling pig with SaintM in the Admin lodge.

I didn't play last season you nutter check the leagues. If I did then I don't remember.

Anyway smiles all round.