League Two - Official Dressing Room

tyler

It's definitely sending them out, as I've just gone through the same process.

at your own convenience can you pm me the email addy you are using. Doe it reset or anything as I have changed my addy from when I first joined the league a couple of years ago?

Again thanks saint.

If the email isn't recognised, it says so when you enter it in the forgotten password form.

okay thanks. I got the email sent message and there is nothing in my spam or trash folders. Wincho has been in contact and I will give it till tomorrow and then set up a new email account. Thanks for the help Saint.

Bordeaux resist Soviet advance

760.gifxyzgames (1 - 1) zapp0mus1c 25.gif

The first match of the season promised a lot from two newly promoted managers. CSKA began the match the strongest amidst some untimely lag, passing crisply between each other and Vagner Love causing problems running in the channels. Their early pace paid dividends after 11 minutes when confusion in the Bordeaux defense allowed Vagner Love(?) to slot home. Bordeaux came back into the match after this and started their possession game, CSKA chasing shadows for long spells. Unfortunately, Modeste could not convert any chances and CSKA went into the break 1-0 to the better. The second half was much the same with Bordeaux controlling a lot of the play but, with CSKA looking dangerous on the break, anything could happen. Some clever forward play allowed Modeste to break clear for Bordeaux and after two saves from the Akinfeev, Modeste finally proded home. Both teams threatened towards the end but both hung on for an exciting draw!

PFC CSKA Moscow - Girondins de Bordeaux
5 Shots 6
1 On target 3
43% Possession 57%

25.gifzapp0mus1c (1 - 0) xyzgames 760.gif

Bordeaux started the second match much as they ended the first - some nice possession leading to wasted Modeste chances. Vagner Love again looked very strong on the break but, fortunately for Bordeaux, struck all of them straight at the keeper! 0-0 at half time. Bordeaux came out much the stronger in the second half, dominating all the attacking play. The only goal of the game came in the 74th minute when Ciani rose majestically from a Jussie corner to power a header into the back of the CSKA net. Strong defending from Bordeaux limited CSKA to 0 shots in the second half and led to Bordeaux claiming their first win of the season.

Girondins de Bordeaux - PFC CSKA Moscow
7 Shots 3
4 On target 3
53% Possession 47%

Running stats

Modeste 1

Ciani 1

Cheers for the games xyz. With your good attacking you're more than sure to stay up and challenge for the title! Good luck for the rest of the season

POINTS SHARED IN CLOSE ENCOUNTER

737.gifTommyMAT (1 - 0) Billy Brown 55.gif

Scorers:

G. Sorondo

Team average rating: 7.04

Very tight game with Porto taking the lead close to the end.

Internacional - FC Schalke 4
9 Shots 4
6 On target 1
48% Possession 52%
12 Tackles 11
1 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
1 Injuries 0
3 Offsides 0
1 Corners 1
66% Shot accuracy 25%
79% Pass accuracy 78%

55.gifBilly Brown (1 - 0) TommyMAT 737.gif

Team average rating: 6.49

Another close game, end to end stuff but Schalke having the better chances

FC Schalke 4 - Internacional
9 Shots 5
7 On target 2
54% Possession 46%
10 Tackles 11
0 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
1 Offsides 1
2 Corners 1
77% Shot accuracy 40%
79% Pass accuracy 77%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

G. Sorondo - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:6.76)

G. Sorondo - 8

Bolívar - 7.6

Giuliano - 7.5

Andrés D'Alessandro - 6.85

Renan - 6.85

Really tight games, all the best with the rest of the season

McSKILL CAUGHT WITH HIS PANTS DOWN...

56.gifPants McSkill (2 - 3) Wincho 66.gif

Scorers:

S. Jovetic 6

R. Montolivo 40

P. Pogrebnyak 42

T. Genhart 63 (pen)

S. Jovetic 90

Team average rating: 6.45

I took an early lead through Jovetic after 'stick flicking' past the last defender and finishing well, which settled the nerves a little. The game was nip and tuck all the way though and when I was given a cheap free kick from 30 yards out I produced a carbon copy of the one I'd scored with Montolivo in a friendly with Kirky earlier in the evening to take a somewhat flattering 2 goal lead

Pants kept coming though and got his reward shortly after with Poggy heading home a lovely back post cross.

There were chances at either end after the break but when the ref gave Pants a penalty, despite me not pressing a button (AI defender slid to block a shot and caught the player as he followed through) McSkill made no mistake from the spot to level it

I switched up to ultra offensive in search of the win and was almost undone in the 90th minute when Stuttgart substitute Cacau wriggled free but somehow managed to use his weaker foot when his stronger one would have been far better and the result was a fairly ugly shot wide when it was in fact easier to score than to miss. From the resulting goal kick I managed to get Jovetic free and managed to rifle a shot into the far top corner to prompt some proper fist pumping antics in the Winchcruncher lounge.

There was still time however, for Pants to get 2 on 1 at the other end and he did everything right after I opted to leave my one defender to block the easy square ball. Everything that is except put the ball in the net - I still have no idea how it came back off the post and even uttered a 'well done mate' as he let the shot go!!!

Very pleased to get the 3 points in this one - it could so easily have been 3 the other way

VfB Stuttgart - Fiorentina
9 Shots 9
5 On target 5
56% Possession 44%
8 Tackles 9
3 Fouls 3
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
1 Offsides 0
2 Corners 1
55% Shot accuracy 55%
76% Pass accuracy 73%

...AND WINCHO FORCES IT IN!

66.gifWincho (1 - 0) Pants McSkill 56.gif

Scorers:

A. Gilardino 29

Team average rating: 6.58

Very tight game again settled by a very unfair goal where my scorer (Gilardino) was clearly 5 yards offside as the ball was cleared by Pants into my other attacker and fell forward into Gilly's path. An ice cool finish was moreso the result of me thinking I was offside and just stroking it home rather than me getting better at finishing. I'd had a few decent chances by the time I scored though but after Pants realised he'd set his team up wrong, and made a slight alteration, it settled into a really tight encounter yet again.

I should have wrapped the game up at the back of the second half as I squandered 1 or 2 chances as Pants pushed on for the equaliser.

It wasn't to be for poor McSkill tonight though and for the second game in a row, he'll be fully justified in wondering how he got no points from this fixture

Fiorentina - VfB Stuttgart
10 Shots 10
7 On target 5
49% Possession 51%
5 Tackles 10
1 Fouls 0
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
1 Offsides 0
2 Corners 4
70% Shot accuracy 50%
75% Pass accuracy 65%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

A. Gilardino - 4

S. Jovetic - 4

R. Montolivo - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:6.68)

S. Frey - 7.3

R. Montolivo - 7.15

A. Gamberini - 6.98

M. Pasqual - 6.85

A. Gilardino - 6.7

CFTG's Pants and bad luck mate. On another night you could have had all 6 points yourself

761.gifOneDaveBamber (4 - 5) TommyMAT 737.gif

Scorers:

Andrés D'Alessandro,

G. Sorondo,

Ilan,

Nei,

Rafael Sóbis

Team average rating: 7.61

Cracking end to end game, blackpool taking a 2-0 lead after some sloppy play from Porto, after the break porto came out fighting and pulled it back to 2-2 but couldnt keep blackpool from taking the lead again......................bored porto came from behind n won

Blackpool FC - Internacional
12 Shots 13
7 On target 11
51% Possession 49%
17 Tackles 11
6 Fouls 2
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
0 Offsides 0
7 Corners 4
58% Shot accuracy 84%
73% Pass accuracy 83%

737.gifTommyMAT (1 - 2) OneDaveBamber 761.gif

Scorers:

Rafael Sóbis

Team average rating: 6.99

extremely close encounter potor might feel hard done by but putting the two games together 3 points each was probably fair for either manager.

Internacional - Blackpool FC
8 Shots 6
4 On target 3
46% Possession 54%
18 Tackles 18
2 Fouls 3
0 Yellow cards 1
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
1 Offsides 0
1 Corners 1
50% Shot accuracy 50%
80% Pass accuracy 78%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

G. Sorondo - 2

Rafael Sóbis - 2

Andrés D'Alessandro - 1

Ilan - 1

Nei - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:7.03)

G. Sorondo - 8.18

Giuliano - 7.52

Bolívar - 7.45

Andrés D'Alessandro - 7.25

Renan - 6.98

Goals Galore But No Points

GilksMatthew.jpg

761.gifOneDaveBamber (4 - 5) TommyMAT 737.gif

Scorers:

E Grandin,

L Sylvestre,

M Harewood x 2

Team average rating: 7.06

An end to end game, which Blackpool were unlucky to lose. Having been ahead on several occasions, the Seasiders failed to see the game out. Commitment to their attacking philosophy cost them in the end and despite scoring four times still managed to lose the game. However, if Bamber's side can play like this again they will win games this season.

'Pool Pick Up First Win

article-1303022-0ACB6EAC000005DC-486_634x315.jpg

737.gifTommyMAT (1 - 2) OneDaveBamber 761.gif

Scorers:

I Evatt

Team average rating: 7.25

Having been tipped for the drop by many of the league's pundits, 'Pool bit back by sealing their first win of the season to remind everyone that they aren't in the division to make up the numbers. There was some fortune to the first goal however. Luke Varney's cross intended for Marlon Harewood ricocheted off an Internacional defender into his own goal. The Brazilians equalised in the second half but Ian Evatt secured the three points with a header from a corner, which the keeper should have done better with.

Running stats

Top goal scorers

M Harewood - 2

E Grandin - 1

I Evatt - 1

L Sylvestre - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:6.81)

I Evatt - 8.1

C Adam - 7.6

C Cathcart - 7.2

L Sylvestre - 6.8

M Harewood - 6.8

Hi FunTime Dave

Did you manage to get on last night for our 10.30, i had to down load the dash update which took over half an hour so was around 10 minutes late.

However I coudlnt tell if you was on or not as the gamertag from the managers page was funtimedave which Ive now realised is wrong so couldnt add you. it d

I didnt have a friends invite from you so im guessing you didnt get on.

Do you wnat to try tonight, it would be better if you could a bit earlier even 10pm would be better.

let me know

Cheers

John

CM7no.gifWarning: Stat free zone!CM7no.gif

(I used the HD camera this time so the quality is about 500% better than those 'orrible FIFA11 videos. Huzzah for 720p!)

Cheers for the games Mr Zapp0!

Haha! Top report there Saint! Cheers for the games and chat...shame the French reverted back to their cowardly origins :facepalm:

76.gifCharliemouse (2 - 0) FuntimeDave 73.gif

Scorers:

Cassano,

Pazzini

Team average rating: 6.37

Honours Even In Battle Of Italy

In a close contest the 2 stars and honestly my only 2 good players gave me my first win of the season and Pazzini's goal was something rather special.

You could tell neither of us had much practice with our new teams and the football was quite frankly scrappy at best but my 2 star strikers managed to give me the points while poor Dave manaaged to miss a sitter right near the end.

Goal 1

Goal 2(the wonder goal)

Sampdoria - Palermo
6 Shots 2
3 On target 1
51% Possession 49%
8 Tackles 5
1 Fouls 2
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
1 Injuries 0
2 Offsides 2
4 Corners 3
50% Shot accuracy 50%
71% Pass accuracy 79%

73.gifFuntimeDave (1 - 0) Charliemouse 76.gif

Team average rating: 5.78

This game was somehow even worse than the last one but with a change of formation Dave played a lot better and apart from a easy miss from Cassano I didn't make any other chances at all really and the game was just a midfield battle.

Cheers for the games Dave yes they were fairly dull so I am so sure our seasons can only get better.

Palermo - Sampdoria
6 Shots 5
2 On target 1
57% Possession 43%
17 Tackles 13
1 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
33% Shot accuracy 20%
75% Pass accuracy 65%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

Cassano - 1

Pazzini - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:6.07)

Gastaldello - 6.95

Ziegler - 6.35

Accardi - 6.25

Zauri - 6.2

Cassano - 6.05

Funtime Dave, when can we play please?????????

Kirky - sorry totally my fault. I can play you on Thursday anytime from 8pm onwards. Can you nominate and I will arrange my grub round that. If it helps shall we say 9pm. I will PM you as well.

With the great fifa debarcle I haven't really checked this thread and my passion for fifa is at an all time low - I even thought about turning on my PS3 the other day, now that is fucked up.

Yep Charlie fully deserved the first game. His build up play and finishing put my bunch of nobheads to shame. I think he was carrying some momentum from the Tottenham game earlier and score straight out of the blocks. My formation didn't help matters it was quite defensive and the few breaks I got there was a complete lack of numbers in the box.

Second game was more interesting for me as I won ;-). Being a mangerial genius I swapped things round and was shocked somehow we went into the break with Charlie showing more shots. Second half I think i toe poked one in and sat back on the 1-0 lead. Charlie had chances to even things up but the fifa gods smiled on me.

Have to say I really struggled to enjoy the games, not down to Charlie he was a top chap and played in a gentlemenary fashion just my team is proper pony, seems sooo slow and without the enthusiasm of BAP I am lacking that passion. Can we retstart the picking process please?

Kirky - sorry totally my fault. I can play you on Thursday anytime from 8pm onwards. Can you nominate and I will arrange my grub round that. If it helps shall we say 9pm. I will PM you as well.

With the great fifa debarcle I haven't really checked this thread and my passion for fifa is at an all time low - I even thought about turning on my PS3 the other day, now that is fucked up.

Hi

Ive sent a PM as well to day 9pm will be fine give or take a few minutes, when ive tried to add you though it said your tag didnt exist???? So add me just in case, jskone

cheers

John