IGNORED

2012 London Olympics

djbhammer

SO are there any couples with more gold medals than the 5 possesed by Trott and Kenney? Other than Chris Hoy and his wife?

Phelps and whoever he happens to be banging at the time.

Some absolute tool just decided to take BMX off the main channel and put horse dancing on instead.

The BBC can fuck off with the horsey crap.

Speaking of the BBC, Helen Skelton very publicly left Twitter after abuse about her presenting talent or lack thereof. While I can't condone mindless anonymous abuse, she just started her piece from the BMX with - and I am *not* making this up:

"There is only one word to describe what we've just seen here... absolute carnage".

That is two words. You are probably better off away from where people can pass comment, Helen.

Some absolute tool just decided to take BMX off the main channel and put horse dancing on instead.

It really is bizarre.

I can see how you can make a case for some of the more conventional horsey stuff, but getting an animal to mince around has exactly what to do with the Olympics?

It really is bizarre.

I can see how you can make a case for some of the more conventional horsey stuff, but getting an animal to mince around has exactly what to do with the Olympics?

A British person has a chance of a medal! So they HAVE TO SHOW IT.

I have no idea if their horse is British, of course.

It really is bizarre.

It's a medal contest (which GB have a chance of getting a gold) vs the qualifying rounds of the BMX. I'd prefer to watch the BMX, which luckily I can as they are broadcasting everything live on either TV or web.

I love the fact they have a part of the track called the widow maker!!

Also when are they going to go through that awesome tunnel that appears to be on the course?

The tunnel is only used in the women's event. It's like Ridge Racer, the track splits off to go through a cool tunnel.