Pinball Games - Pinball FX, Pinball Arcade, etc

bradigor

Agreed and I am the Pinball King!

If only Zen studios got someone onboard that could actually write a tune. The music is poor in this and the first game. The same dull tunes for each table. I have them low down in the mix now.

I've not looked, but can you not use custom soundtracks?

I think I'm going to have to have a friends list purge, there's a lot of people I don't play with and don't play the same games as me any more so they're just sat there. It's nice to have them, but I need some score comparisons. I'll chuck some invites out over the weekend.

Don't purge me! I still :wub: you!

I'm loving this. I was the crown wearing king of the 10 or so people I've now got on my list till Stefcha clocked 200-odd MILLION on Rocky and Bullwinkle. The swine! *shakes fist*

The menu integration with your friends is both brilliant and infuriating at the same time. Last night I set out to learn the Pascha table and after hacking the ball about for a few games was starting to get a feel for the table. A mammoth 35 minute teeth-clenched session with ball one saw me netting over 20 million and a free ball. This had seen me cruise past everyone on my leaderboard. Feeling tense I decided to take a little break before going back to hopefully set the dominating score of scores. A cup of tea and a fag later I unpaused the game to see "Beat stefkas new score, 32 million". I was all like "fffuuuuu!" and totally lost my cool only netting another couple of million with my remaining balls.

Utterly compelling stuff.

I made some space on my friends list for score comparrisons so add me up. Big Gus73.

Yep it's very cool - couldn't download the Street Fighter table last night however, anyone having an issue with this?

Yeah it doesn't seem to be on the marketplace at all - I was going to buy it last night as well.

Spent about an hour to beat your Rome score again - also managed to beat Corleth at the same time - nice wee gold rosette at the mo there :)

Heh, with every high score I manage to fluke I know it's only a matter of time before it's destroyed - but it's fun while it lasts :D

Woop 30mill on Secrets of the Deep to put me top of my own little leaderboard - loving the new tables and the whole intergration - makes you that little bit more tense when you get the popup showing how many points you need to beat a mate.

I need to get those new tables...

I'll add some of you lot as I just had a sesh and now top my little list, Corleth had me for a while on Agents. A lot of the scores I'm sure I had better on the original so there's definite room for improvement. Pirates of the Buccaneer is such a weird one though, really low scoring and awkward for ages I find but then you can earn a shit load from just a few things, the 2nd right hand flipper is placed really annoyingly though.

Love the new pop up stuff, really does make the ole buttocks clench when you're approaching a score.

Seriously the new tables are leaps and bounds ahead of the old ones - it's the best 800 pts I've spent.

In other news I just pushed stefcha off the top of my Pasha high score board with 29,682,500 :) woop although I need a calming cup for tea now as it was all a bit tense towards the end.

Spent about an hour to beat your Rome score again - also managed to beat Corleth at the same time - nice wee gold rosette at the mo there :)

Finally managed to beat you Rome score and I even did it with my first ball. :D Of course, I managed to add barely one million to my total score with the two remaining balls :facepalm: