Pinball Games - Pinball FX, Pinball Arcade, etc

bradigor

Ah splendid, I took a look a few days ago to see if there was a thread for this after reading good things about it on the Arcade thread and now we have one :). I tried the demo last night and I like the physics of this and I've got 800 points burning a hole in my pocket, is there a pack of tables or any four in particular that you guys can reccomend to me please?

Ah splendid, I took a look a few days ago to see if there was a thread for this after reading good things about it on the Arcade thread and now we have one :). I tried the demo last night and I like the physics of this and I've got 800 points burning a hole in my pocket, is there a pack of tables or any four in particular that you guys can reccomend to me please?

The pinball FX2 core pack is the one you want - the tables are much better.

is there a pack of tables or any four in particular that you guys can reccomend to me please?

The fx2 pack as has been mentioned, then i would go for some of the fx1 dlc like buccaneer, sf2, rocky and bullwinkle, excalibur, earth defence, leaving the original fx1 tables til last. You can demo every single one so just try 'em!

This game is serious digital crack - I've spent most of the day plugging away at high score tables (to the point my trigger finger ache) and just when yo think OK I'll put it off you get a message to say someone's beaten a high score - I'm looking at you Mr Gerbik and the bloody Rome table - grrrr :)

Bought the rest of the tables (well the core ones). That's my 2400 spent then, on something utterly unexpected :)

Is there 2 extra to buy? The Excalibur and summat else?

I think there's 5 to buy Excalibur, Street Fighter 2, Nightmare Mansion, Earth Defence and Rocky and Bullwinkle all at 200 pts each (if you didn't have them from the original FX that is)

I would love them to bring out a new table every month. Surely they could do new tables via sponsorship. Say for example a new FIFA Table, COD Table, Twisted Pixel Table, Resident Evil Table.

Could really help promote new games.

Been stuck at work all evening itching to get home and play some pinball - now I'm back I'm afraid to turn the game on to see how bad my previous scores have been beaten. I was top on one of the tables, bet that's no longer the case. Sent out a few more requests based on new folk in this thread, anyone else who wants some, let's say, more achievable scores to aim for, feel free to send me a request.

This is pretty good. They should do remakes of the Pinball Dreams / Fantasies tables!

This isn't exactly the same, but almost. There's a free piece of software for PC called Future Pinball: http://www.futurepinball.com/ . It only comes with one table, but it's for people to make their own tables. If you google around, you'll find that people have made their own attempts to build most of the Pinball Dreams/Fantasies tables.

pinball01.jpg

pinball02.jpg

The pinball FX2 core pack is the one you want - the tables are much better.

The fx2 pack as has been mentioned, then i would go for some of the fx1 dlc like buccaneer, sf2, rocky and bullwinkle, excalibur, earth defence, leaving the original fx1 tables til last. You can demo every single one so just try 'em!

Downloaded, cheers guys :).

Sent a few friend requests through xbox.com. Will get on the game a bit later.

My aim is just not to be bottom of every table. I love the game, got all the tables but my forearms really ache after playing it.

What view are people using? I tend to use 4.