Samba de Amigo

roadkill

I bloody love this game.

LOVE IT! Just look at the monkey go!

Only got it t'other day (with maracas) and proper top it is too. Words cannot express how much fun it is (as is probably quite apparent). Makes Space Channel 5 look even more stupidly awful.

Here's to more games like Samba then.

It's wonderful, always guranteed to put a smile on my face.... SC5 is still excellent though.

I don't think the d/l songs are all that much though, the jumpy happy songs in the game suit maracca shaking far better than things like Afterburner.

I'm still undecided on whether the "Swing your maraccas about" mode in Samba 2k is good or not. I still haven't played this with maraccas yet

Must get some maracas before Christmas. I love the DDR type games, and since getting Samba, I've not managed to get hold of any maracas!

Are the Cha Cha ones the only alternative these days? Are they any good?

I'm still undecided on whether the "Swing your maraccas about" mode in Samba 2k is good or not. I still haven't played this with maraccas yet

I actually prefer this mode. It's also better for parties and stuff as it's much easier for Nan/Little Timmy to get to grips with.

Must get some maracas before Christmas. I love the DDR type games, and since getting Samba, I've not managed to get hold of any maracas!

Are the Cha Cha ones the only alternative these days? Are they any good?

I've got a set of Cha Cha maracas and I've not had any beef with them yet...

I've got a set of Cha Cha maracas and I've not had any beef with them yet...

I hear they complain a bit when you try any of the white meats with them.. :rolleyes:

I'm still looking for a good/cheap UK supplier as most of the HK suppliers want an arm and a leg to deliver.

This game is one of the main reasons why meets are so fun - drunk people with maracas = :D

Not if the maracas belong to you it isn't. First and last meet I took both my official sets to, well, lets just say they got 'well worn-in'...

I find it nerve wracking when drunk people get near my Samba. It's like

[megaphone] "Step away from the mat and put the beer down. I am armed and I mean it. NOW MOTHERF**KER".[megaphone]

Seriously, I get really tetchy even though I try to be cool about it. Some things are just more important than friends and family I guess.

Good fun certainly.

So ... um ... yay Samba!

:emoticon:

But I curse the Dreamcast for fulling my house with so many useless peripherals.

They all have there purpose !

Well admitedly its a single game purpose, but a purpose nonetheless !