Playstation Vita

Robo_1

God Of War HD is compatable with RemotePlay? Fucks sake, I've had that sat on my PS3 for ages but haven't been able to play it due to the missus's legendary telly hogging. I'm giving that a go tonight then!

Works very well the last time i played it

God Of War HD is compatable with RemotePlay? Fucks sake, I've had that sat on my PS3 for ages but haven't been able to play it due to the missus's legendary telly hogging. I'm giving that a go tonight then!

Is this Amazon deal to get a free download of FIFA '13 of interest to anyone? I bought the 90 day PS+ sub the other day and just got my code now. Not bad for nothing.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_174788767_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000718483&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1D9P29HMC3XSQ2SPD2YH&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=399654327&pf_rd_i=B00BQ7FVK0

Even after the addition of folders my stuff's still spread over loads of screens simply because I couldn't decide which of the lovely official Persona 4 wallpapers to get rid of. It's not like I've even played the game yet either.

Might have to go for that Amazon deal. I avoided it due to it being advertised as bog standard FIFA, but as it's 13 it's worth a punt.

On another note, I started playing Wipeout last night as I'm nearing the end of P4G. It looks absolutely stunning, I've never been more impressed with any handheld device as I am right now, and it plays superbly. I implore anyone reading this topic that hasn't done so already to run out and buy a Vita, they're just beautiful.

Might have to go for that Amazon deal. I avoided it due to it being advertised as bog standard FIFA, but as it's 13 it's worth a punt.

On another note, I started playing Wipeout last night as I'm nearing the end of P4G. It looks absolutely stunning, I've never been more impressed with any handheld device as I am right now, and it plays superbly. I implore anyone reading this topic that hasn't done so already to run out and buy a Vita, they're just beautiful.

Yeah, I only played Wipeout for the first time yesterday, and it really is stunning. And then I played some Gravity Rush :wub:, it's such a brilliant Little Big Machine.

Is this Amazon deal to get a free download of FIFA '13 of interest to anyone? I bought the 90 day PS+ sub the other day and just got my code now. Not bad for nothing.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_174788767_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000718483&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1D9P29HMC3XSQ2SPD2YH&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=399654327&pf_rd_i=B00BQ7FVK0

How long did it take for you to get the code, I've had no email in 12 hours.