Playstation Vita

Robo_1

Ha, I'm relieved other people are getting FIFA 13 and it wasn't just an admin error that I got a code for that one now.

PS+ has really made me hate buying Vita games at retail but Disgaea was only £22 new in my local indie and I fancied it so enjoy that next month I guess.

Who are the Everybody's Golf turn-based challenge enthusiasts here? It sounds like fun but doesn't it take ages to complete?

ME!!!!

I'm only playing Meatball at the moment.

It is fun indeed, it may take a while though, depends on how fast everyone plays their goes, you've got a 48 hour limit.

How do I stop my vita pausing downloads every time it goes into standby mode?

If you leave it to go into standby itself, it will continue to download. But if you physically put the Vita into standby yourself, it will pause the download.

ME!!!!

I'm only playing Meatball at the moment.

It is fun indeed, it may take a while though, depends on how fast everyone plays their goes, you've got a 48 hour limit.

Sweet, let's give this a go then. If I'm so slow it's irritating let me know :D Anyone else up for some Everybody's Golf?

I noticed yesterday downloading FIFA that it would pause even if I left it to go into standby and had it plugged it, it never used to do that and it's pretty annoying.

Sweet, let's give this a go then. If I'm so slow it's irritating let me know :D Anyone else up for some Everybody's Golf?

I noticed yesterday downloading FIFA that it would pause even if I left it to go into standby and had it plugged it, it never used to do that and it's pretty annoying.

Excellent news!

It's a leisurely game, worry not about being too slow (well, less than 48h anyway).

Add me later if I forget to add you!

I thought it was one shot at a time rather than one hole at a time which is why I thought it'd take ages, this makes a lot more sense :lol: This is why I don't design games.

Add me later if I forget to add you!

I thought it was one shot at a time rather than one hole at a time which is why I thought it'd take ages, this makes a lot more sense :lol: This is why I don't design games.

It is one shot at a time though.

Maybe you could design games.

I might be up for golf soon too. Add me if you like. I can't see any sigs to add people as I'm on my phone. I might be up for golf soon too. Add me if you like. I can't see any sigs to add people as I'm on my phone.

pfspleen here.

It is one shot at a time though.

Maybe you could design games.

I opened your challenge earlier and watched you score a bogey on the hole, then I went on to score a double, before I started I thought one turn was literally one single stroke. DId I imagine this? I might go for a lie down.

Guys, where's the cheapest place to pick up a Vita? I saw one for €130 earlier, preowned. Reckon it's worth it? I'm hoping for sub £100 though.

You might struggle to pick one up for sub-£100. You'll be looking at Ebay for that sort of price, I guess. I bought mine second hand from here for £170 with a 32GB card, but that was nearly new. Depends how bothered you are about the condition, I suppose. I have a spare 8gb card available if you buy one without a mem card.

Gunna have to have a little practice. Not played Everybody's Golf in ages, but love it. Just purchased Kat from Gravity Rush to play with, couldn't resist.
You might struggle to pick one up for sub-£100. You'll be looking at Ebay for that sort of price, I guess. I bought mine second hand from here for £170 with a 32GB card, but that was nearly new. Depends how bothered you are about the condition, I suppose. I have a spare 8gb card available if you buy one without a mem card.
Nah, got it for 59p on PS store :)

I opened your challenge earlier and watched you score a bogey on the hole, then I went on to score a double, before I started I thought one turn was literally one single stroke. DId I imagine this? I might go for a lie down.

It's all right, I think I need a lie down. Of course it's one hole at a time.

Duh.

I'm up for some turn based Everybody's Golf - please add / invite me. I enjoyed playing tournaments online with folk from here when the console first came out but haven't played for many months, so some easy wins to be had, probably :-)

If you leave it to go into standby itself, it will continue to download. But if you physically put the Vita into standby yourself, it will pause the download.

Actually, it was patched to fix that! Works fine now :) The 'use wifi in power save mode' in the power save settings needs to be ticked though iirc.

I picked up my WIFI model up earlier this week for £103 posted with a 4gb card. I kept searching for newly listed BINs and one popped up and I pulled the trigger. Boxed, good as new. Seems to have been an unwanted Xmas present.

It might just be me but FIFA really is shit isn't it? Glad I didn't pay for it. Good deal and everything, just a really bad game. Out of date squads too aren't they?

It's ok.

But yeah, it's not even accurate for the start of the season.