Playstation Vita

Robo_1

Cheers for the advice. Ordered the case.

I'm holding off on Persona 4 for now - partly because I've still got to finish P3P (once I've worked out how to transfer the save file). PS Plus great, though the 4GB card is full already, unsurprisingly.

I loved the PSP - now this is making me fall back in love with Sony again. Will go great with my newly anticipated PS4.

Virtua Tennis was £5 from GAME, that's also a must buy, especially at that price.

I agree with this whole heartedly. On my 5th Workd Tour now and still loving it. In fact, it's keeping me from starting VLR and Velocity Ultra.

On a separate note, I brought Men's Room Mayhem yesterday for one whole pound. Really fun little game

I would be surprised to see Disgaea 3 or Persona 4 Golden on Playstation Plus, but would imagine Everybody's Golf is a dead cert in the near future.

Disgaea 3 is a possibility, it's already on the US PS+.

Recently teased PS game Panapticon is now a Vita exclusive called Freedom Wars:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/05/21/panopticon-becomes-freedom-wars-vita-exclusive/

That looks very nice, even if there isn't any ingame stuff. :(

Still wondering what the fuck Mind≒0 is? Wonder no more!

No, wait, now I'm even more confused. The map screen and first-person bits (from 46s in the video) remind me of Persona (the first one) for PS1/PSP. Hopefully it won't have ten million random battles every minute...

EDF! Played a bit this morning, and having a lot of fun. So what's the best strategy... keep going through all the levels on Normal first, then getting progressively harder? Or do the earlier levels a few times on various difficulty levels to grab some new weapons, then heading on from there?

And is it just my Vita that goes to sleep during the loading screens? Not had that on any other games. Not even on Wipeout, with it's (original) horrible load times.

...just your Vita, maybe. Have you changed the timeout (or maybe I just fiddle with stuff during loading, oo-er)?

For progress, stick with normal but try and spam an 'easier' level on hard/expert for more weapon drops and armour (which is up to you, one you can handle if you're sensible - you may have noticed the odd difficulty spike). Keep a single creature alive so you can go around obsessively picking everything up. Shed a single tear when you blast it into a million pieces to complete the stage.

EDF!

EDF! Played a bit this morning, and having a lot of fun. So what's the best strategy... keep going through all the levels on Normal first, then getting progressively harder? Or do the earlier levels a few times on various difficulty levels to grab some new weapons, then heading on from there?

And is it just my Vita that goes to sleep during the loading screens? Not had that on any other games. Not even on Wipeout, with it's (original) horrible load times.

Honestly, you can probably just play through the thing. I went back to favourite levels on higher difficulties occasionally.

Basically don't sweat it, there's not an especially "best" way to play through.