IGNORED

Playstation Vita

Robo_1

With my 64gb card I turn my Vita on and begin screaming internally at all the awesome games staring me clean in the face. Then I agonize about what to play, get distracted by something else on the machine moments after starting and eventually have a miniature mental breakdown.

Let's recap:

Folder 1: Muramasa Rebirth, Everybody's Golf, Atelier Totori Plus, Dragon's Crown, Hotline Miami, Flower, Valhalla Knights 3, Atelier Meruru Plus, Blazblue EX, Spelunky

Folder 2: Gravity Rush, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Street Fighter X Tekken, Stealth Inc, Velocity Ultra, Metal Gear Solid HD, Dynasty Warriors Next, Virtue's Last Reward

Folder 3: Doa 5+, Rymdkapsel, Stick it to the Man, Toukiden, Soul Sacrifice, Deception IV: Blood Ties, OlliOlli, EDF2017 Portable, Terraria, TxK

Folder 4: Ys Seven, Black Rock Shooter, Fate/Extra, Final Fantasy Tactics, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Folder 5: Tearaway, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 +, Killzone Mercenary, Persona 4 Golden, Mutant Blobs Attack, Shinobido 2, Virtua Tennis 4 (all physical)

Folder 6: Grandia, Resident Evil 2, Jumping Flash, Dead Nation, Sly Cooper, Wipeout 2048, Smart As.

Then there's games I removed to make space when I only had a 32, such as Lumines and Ys Celceta (Which had to go as it's on my US account)

THEN there's stuff like Danganronpa and FFX which I need to buy as soon as a sale rolls around.

VITA HAS NO GAMES, GUYS

I still have a 32GB memcard for sale at 45GBP including postage ^_^

That's basically what mine went for on Ebay when I put it up for auction. Might be an idea to take it there, most people on the forum know that the 64gb version's available for just a tenner more - which is why I assume the negs are hitting you.

What kind of folder organisation is that?! I reserve the top left bubble for whatever is currently in the slot. Then each subsequent bubble on the first page is a folder containing all games that begin with a bunch of three or four letters, with all bubbles inside the folders arranged alphabetically.

The best thing about this system is that whenever I buy a new game or change the game in the slot, I have to painstakingly rearrange every game so they're in the correct order and occasionally change the letter parameters of folders so that I have enough space in each. It also means that I currently find myself in a situation where I don't really want to buy anything that begins with the letter 'S' or the whole system will fall about my ears.

But fuck me, does it look nice.

That's basically what mine went for on Ebay when I put it up for auction. Might be an idea to take it there, most people on the forum know that the 64gb version's available for just a tenner more - which is why I assume the negs are hitting you.

Yeah, I put it up for sale somewhere else. Can't be arsed about the negs, but think it's odd that some people seem to hold it against me that I don't want to bleed more on extortionately priced memory cards than I already have.

Everything gets negs that's put on at eBay++ prices, there's an ongoing convention that the Trading Folder isn't meant for that: it's even in the rules IIRC. (I don't know what the value of memory cards actually is, I'm just speaking in general terms).

Amazing folder organisation by Kayin on the other page there. I think my current LiveArea still has only three folders - two for system applications that I can't get rid of, and one for P3P, P4G and whatever I happen to be playing at the moment (VLR).

I clearly open the post with 'how about' - I didn't even check eBay prices. People could have just said something.

Still, being judgemental cunts is in our DNA I suppose. I'll just let it sink off the page or a mod can lock/delete it or something if it's really that offensive. Sheesh.

I didn't neg you and I made a suggestion. I am basically a superhero.

Ooh, Demon Gaze came through the post today; hopefully I'll be able to get started on that over the weekend. Even though I'm terrible at JRPGs that don't have Persona in the title, it looks ace and it'd be good to have a new handheld timesink :)

Ooh, Demon Gaze came through the post today; hopefully I'll be able to get started on that over the weekend. Even though I'm terrible at JRPGs that don't have Persona in the title, it looks ace and it'd be good to have a new handheld timesink :)

It is pretty damn brutal at points. It will be a time sink.

Sold it on a Dutch trading site for 60eu/50GBP ^_^ So all in all, the 64GB cost me a tenner in euros. TAKE THAT SONY!

It was pay-day, I'd thought about it a lot, and thought today would be the day to get a Vita.

After weighing it up, I'd settled for a bundle of the old machine with the Sports & Racing pack. Out of all the bundles it had Everybody's Golf and Wipeout, two games I could really see myself playing out of all the deals.

Except its NOT the Wipeout Vita game, but the Wipeout PSP (Pulse) version. I feel fucked over all ready. Obviously its my fault for assuming it was the Vita game, but honestly I never thought they would sell the Vita with a PSP version of Wipeout when a Vita version exists. Pretty back-handed.

Bollocks.