IGNORED

Halo2 interview

magic juan

where were you yesterday when i posted this very topic and asked for a link. it got a shit load of views but no replies.

damn you for making me wait.

EDIT - In fact 63 views (must be from indivuals as there was not one reply and only a mook would check the same 1 post thread twice)

where were you yesterday when i posted this very topic and asked for a link. it got a shit load of views but no replies.

It could be the fact that it was over 54mbs that put people off.

I downloaded it last night and am really hoping they do address Halo's shortcomings as mentioned in the documentory.

The clips looks amazing.

damn you for making me wait.

EDIT - In fact 63 views (must be from indivuals as there was not one reply and only a mook would check the same 1 post thread twice)

Sorry man! I missed that one.

I did do a quick search.... It crashed :lol:

It all looks good though and that behind the scenes shit fuels my inner geek like so many pop-tarts...

You can tell from looking (and hearing) the people working at bungie that they are not going to f*ck this up.

It's not often that games live up to their hype, and as one of the biggest ever hyped games of all time, lets hope Halo 2 becomes the worlds best videogame!

There's three short-but-tantalising new clips in this footage, one of which had some superb lighting... in fact, the whole thing is starting to look deliciously solid. Bungie won't fuck this up. Microsoft know it'll be a very big thing indeed, so the call for "when it's done, it's done" deadline-type thing is also worthy of our consideration. It's not as if they've got a stupid deadline to rush their game towards.

Steve :)~