IGNORED

Bob's Burgers

Luke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First two episodes of season 8 are out. First one is a good story but they use loads of different artists so the art style changes every 20 seconds or so. The story is funny and there’s a great new character but the art changing all the time is a little annoying.

The second one is great. The kids on a detective mission and a nice Teddy b-story. Good to have this show back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my god.

I loved the last season. It was pretty consistently wonderful.

On 23/05/2018 at 08:37, Silent Runner said:

This is such a nice show.

It's comforting, it's funny, it can be a bit sad, I adore every character - all can be annoying, in their own way, but that doesn't stop me loving them. They're like my family.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Since I found out about a month ago that all nine seasons of Bob's Burgers are included with Amazon Prime, I've been zooming my way through the series. I'm currently a few episodes into season 7. I know I should be taking my time going through the episodes gradually, savouring them before I run out, but I can't help it! :wub:

I love Tina and Louise, but I think the most reliably funny character in the series is Teddy. I think he's at his best in his little side appearances, rather than in the episodes dedicated to him like "Friends with Burger-fits" and "Sea Me Now".

So with that in mind here are my five favourite Teddy moments so far!

Spoiler

Scared by a witch! :o

Spoiler

"But... the sign."

Spoiler

"Are people still the same, with their funny ways?" :lol: For some reason that phrase really tickled me.

Spoiler

Trapped in a Santa snare!

The animation of his thrashing reaction to getting his hand caught is amazing. And he's right: that is a dumb place to keep bowls.

And best of all, what else could I choose but...

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finished watching season 9 a couple of days ago, and now I am bereft. :(

Oh well, hopefully season 10 will be added to Prime once it's finished! And at least I've still got the movie to look forward to! I wonder if it'll get a big screen release in the UK...

EDIT: Scratch that, it's still alive!