IGNORED

Gregory Horror Show

Keyboard Koala

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. If only they'd READ my emails properly.

Gah - don't get me started on Amazon's customer service's inability to read emails.

They just seem to match up random words in your emails to pre-set answers.

Me: I've got 30 items on my wish list but people viewing it can only see 9 and they're all sold.

Amazon: To view your wish list.....

Me: I know how to view my wish list, I can view it, when I view it it has 30 items, when anyone else does, they see 9 - all sold.

Amazon: To add items to your wish list....

Me: I don't want to add items, and even when I do people can only see the same 9 items as before.

Amazon: We have checked your wish list, there are currently 30 items on it.

Me: I know - BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN ONLY VIEW 9 OF THEM!!!!

Amazon: The correct URL for your wish list is...

Me: I know that, people know the correct URL, that's why they can see 9 items. They cannot see all 30 items though!!!

Amazon: To edit your wish list preferences.....

Me: AAAGAGAGAGAGAGAAAHHHHH - I know all this, I have a f*cking degree in computer science, I think I can cope with setting my wish list up correctly. Now, for the last f*cking time, I have 30 items on my wish list, it is a public wish list, people know the correct URL, however, they can only see 9 items on the list, all of them sold.

Amazon: There is a known problem with some wish lists, our technical team is currently working on it.

Me: <mumbles to="self">well the problem can't be very f*cking widely known!!!</mumbles>

ah - see, you went and got me started!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. If only they'd READ my emails properly.

Gah - don't get me started on Amazon's customer service's inability to read emails.

They just seem to match up random words in your emails to pre-set answers.

Me: I've got 30 items on my wish list but people viewing it can only see 9 and they're all sold.

Amazon: To view your wish list.....

Me: I know how to view my wish list, I can view it, when I view it it has 30 items, when anyone else does, they see 9 - all sold.

Amazon: To add items to your wish list....

Me: I don't want to add items, and even when I do people can only see the same 9 items as before.

Amazon: We have checked your wish list, there are currently 30 items on it.

Me: I know - BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN ONLY VIEW 9 OF THEM!!!!

Amazon: The correct URL for your wish list is...

Me: I know that, people know the correct URL, that's why they can see 9 items. They cannot see all 30 items though!!!

Amazon: To edit your wish list preferences.....

Me: AAAGAGAGAGAGAGAAAHHHHH - I know all this, I have a f*cking degree in computer science, I think I can cope with setting my wish list up correctly. Now, for the last f*cking time, I have 30 items on my wish list, it is a public wish list, people know the correct URL, however, they can only see 9 items on the list, all of them sold.

Amazon: There is a known problem with some wish lists, our technical team is currently working on it.

Me: <mumbles to="self">well the problem can't be very f*cking widely known!!!</mumbles>

ah - see, you went and got me started!

or you could just walk to HMV and get it for 19.99£ you penny grabbing lazy cheapskate

Guest Penguin_Lad
or you could just walk to HMV and get it for 19.99£ you penny grabbing lazy cheapskate

I've pre-ordered something and they've not sorted it out for me. There's nothing wrong with trying to get games for cheaper is there?

Regardless it's now "In packing" not long after I sent my email. I expect the game pretty soon then.

Has it been cut at all from the Japanese version? Pr0n mags and bits like that?

I've got it sat here in front of me still sealed, but I need to concentrate on other things today. I'm finding it quite hard mind.

Oh and it's from Amazon, I got it yesterday along with The Zombie Survival Guide - Complete Protection from the Living Dead, which is looking like a great read ;)

• 1 year later...

Ive had this game on my shelf for a while now so decided to play it. I like the graphics and the voices and the style but im not enjoying the game. think im gona give up on it and sell it on. The clues for the guests are not obvious at all, for example judgement boy just keeps telling him to bring him your judgement.

The game is annoying in that you have to wait around for ages doing nothing before you can time your move and even then you spend ages wandering around aimlessly going into every room trying to find what it is you need. Add to this you can only hold 7 items at any one time and its becoming a real chore and not fun. The other threads on this have many posts the same as mine, so maybe i should just leave this one alone and sell it on.

FANTASTIC. Sadly, I really can't see a sequel come along anytime soon..so, I guess I'll just be replaying this over and over...

If you liked the game you really should check out the DVDs! There are even a few new characters on there that weren't in the game! :)

Naomi Awata did a series called Pecola too, and more recently Midnight Horror School. They look awesome, but sadly I can't see any English-subbed DVDs anywhere... :rolleyes:

FANTASTIC. Sadly, I really can't see a sequel come along anytime soon..so, I guess I'll just be replaying this over and over...

If you liked the game you really should check out the DVDs! There are even a few new characters on there that weren't in the game!  :P

Naomi Awata did a series called Pecola too, and more recently Midnight Horror School. They look awesome, but sadly I can't see any English-subbed DVDs anywhere... :(

.::: I love the game. :P Really full of character.

Pecola is being broadcasted here on Fox Kids/Jetix. A fun kid-friendly series but I keep wanting Catherine to come in and chase everybody with her seringe. ;)

It's dubbed here btw, and not half-bad.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Loving this, but question:

tv fish help needed

where is the remote? Gregory says he threw it away in the cupboard downstairs, I presume he means the basement, but what cupboard where? Is there some more spying I need to do?

No idea mate.

I really enjoyed the game but by the time you had access to the basement area with the TV fish everything became just so complicated and difficult. Still finished the game and would recommend it to everyone but I don't think I'll ever go back to it and try to 100% it.

All told, it's a pretty crap game, the querkiness can't save it.

Get the hell out.

GHS was a fantastic little game, I really loved it dearly and am sad there was no sequel...

Can anyone point me in the direction of the actual cartoon via torrents?

No idea mate.

I really enjoyed the game but by the time you had access to the basement area with the TV fish everything became just so complicated and difficult. Still finished the game and would recommend it to everyone but I don't think I'll ever go back to it and try to 100% it.

It's OK, I worked it out about 300 days ago.