IGNORED

Sword of Mana

str0be

oh man... slightly off subject but does anyonme know what happened to brownie browns first GBA title...

Magical Vacation

got a japanese release... but then i herd nothing of it!!! not eaven a review... i guess its not coming out here eh?

This link confirms that Sword of Mana does not have a multiplayer mode, other than some data trading thing:

http://pocket.ign.com/articles/442/442729p1.html

Disappointing.

The reviews so far have been pretty mediocre as well. A real shame - I was looking forward to this as the whole "tactics" part of FFT:A does appeal to me and I really wanted some Square love on the GBA.

Maybe those rumoured FF ports to the GBA will happen though eh?

"IGN Score: 7.0".

"Average reader review Score: 8.9".

Have any of these hapless fools played the game?

Ive played the oringanal and its not that impressive,... was hoping brownie brown would do a good update... but i guess that is just looks prettier rather than making the actual game better....

"IGN Score: 7.0".

"Average reader review Score: 8.9".

Have any of these hapless fools played the game?

Ive played the oringanal and its not that impressive,... was hoping brownie brown would do a good update... but i guess that is just looks prettier rather than making the actual game better....

Speaking of Brownie Brown, did Magical Vacation ever get released?

That was the GBA game that impressed me the most, pre-launch.