GTA:V Single-Player Thread - next-gen versions out now!

murray

It's nice that you can ride the ski lift and the Ferris wheel in first person now, but they still take control away from you! I wanted to be able to get on the roof of the ski lift and jump from one to the other - James Bond style.

Oh yeah, I really want to try that. Is there any way you can jump on to one without having to get in? Or will it just not move?

Oh yeah, I really want to try that. Is there any way you can jump on to one without having to get in? Or will it just not move?

It just won't move. You have to walk in then press a button to pay. Then you can't move inside the thing: it's automated. I wonder why they did that; it takes all the fun out of it. There's no point riding the ski lift unless you can jump out and kill yourself.

It just won't move. You have to walk in then press a button to pay. Then you can't move inside the thing: it's automated. I wonder why they did that; it takes all the fun out of it. There's no point riding the ski lift unless you can jump out and kill yourself.

How about online - can someone else press the button? Can you kill someone while they're riding it? That would seem a bit unfair.

Ok so I did the first assassination mission and invested as per the instructions with my bonus 500k and the stock went up to 21%, the guide I was following said it peaks at 80% so I slept a few times and it didn't move so I turned it off. Today I turn it back on an the stock is at 2.15%! I saved a load more times and no move. Anyone done this successfully? Mine is fucked right and I should do it again?

I still find it disappointing how quick the 'wasted' sign comes up when you commit suicide, although I did manage to lob myself out of the blimp all the way to the floor before it came up. Even though it now has the added slight disappointment of not being able to guide myself face first into the floor....