IGNORED

RPL Wanderers - Season 12

mackenie

Nice not to get fucked over by the serves, i can't ask for more than two big wins and clean sheets. Pilot you were my MOTM for the first game, stepped up to the plate and really performed for us. Second game went to Samo, great passing all second game topped off with two goals. Unlucky city, you came up against a team with a point to prove, and i do think literally every 50 50 went to us.

Thank you for the praise, it's appreciated, Bungle stood out for me as a class act throughout. The fact we are playing so well and the servers were behaving themselves makes it all the more depressing I can't be there next week.

Great team performance.

Tell you what lads, if we can turn in performances like that every week we are going to be right in about it. Everyone seemed to be bang on their jobs last night and always plenty of options for a pass when going forward. Spending a bit of 1 on 1 time with Giovinco during the week paid off big time so looking forward to the next games.

The scores suggest the defence had a quiet night but they were absolutely immense when required and made sure they didnt get a sniff of getting back in the match. Well played lads!!

Yeah, delete that player and re-add with the correct details.. then redo step 4 to regenerate the ratings (should just be a case of clicking the button).

Anyone with wanderers team reporting ability can do that for you.

Great to get the 3 points tonight boys. Like Pilot, disappointed at getting dropped but nice to see us getting the win in that game. I should get the assist for our first goal :) I was fouled, eh tackled, yeah tackled before the ball broke to Dan :P before I was dropped and then went to do my dishes of course.

Aye, we had some silly bounces in that second game that almost made up for the ones you had in the first ;)

That first game was insane at times, I'm still :facepalm: at the yellow card Samo got, I guess with both manager's consent we should probably scratch that from the record books?

In regards to our own performances, I thought as a team and individuals we were all pretty shocking tonight. Passes going astray all over the pitch and the usual rock-solid defence seems to have imploded. Lets hope we can get back on form from next week!

Well played Rovers, you're the first team to really cause us any trouble at the back this season.

Looking on the BAP Stats page (here) it appears we have the lowest ball retention rate in the entire league. We're the worst in terms of overall posession and 2nd worst in terms of passing accuracy.

To be honest that's quite a surprise to me as in-game it often seems like we hold onto the ball fairly well, but clearly there's a lot of room for improvement. Remember guys, as tempting as it might be, try to keep those fingers away from the through-ball button. I can't criticise people trying to play me/Mack through too much, as sometimes the perfect opportunity for a through ball does arise, but in 90% of cases we should be trying to keep it simple.

Apologies if it sounds like I'm repeating myself from during the games last week, but now I have some stats to back me up :hat: