IGNORED

Bargain buys for everyone.

jonnyalpha

Games Lore having a Not-Black-Friday sale - everything on this page 50% off with the voucher code NOTBLACKFRIDAY:

https://www.gameslore.com/acatalog/Games_NOTBLACKFRIDAY_258.html

Apparently the games list will be updated as it goes. Running through to 26th November.

Some interesting stuff in there already! I'd get my credit card out if I hadn't barely had time to play one game in three months.

Games Lore having a Not-Black-Friday sale - everything on this page 50% off with the voucher code NOTBLACKFRIDAY:

https://www.gameslore.com/acatalog/Games_NOTBLACKFRIDAY_258.html

Apparently the games list will be updated as it goes. Running through to 26th November.

Some interesting stuff in there already! I'd get my credit card out if I hadn't barely had time to play one game in three months.

Some people over in the thread on BGG are saying that the code no longer works. :(

Both are really good games. Libertalia's a bit like 7 Wonders in that it has simultaneous play, so it plays at a nice pace even with a full compliment of 6 players. My wife and I both like Jaipur, which is a really solid set collection game for 2 players, and it looks the bee's knees.

I went to buy Jaipur while I was on the bog at work as I'd been looking forward to the deal. Added it to the cart, went to pay, and forgot about the delivery charge under £20, so by that point couldn't be arsed to find anything else I wanted and still paid £14 which didn't feel very bargainous in the end.

Derp.

EDIT: I win though because I was effectively being paid to buy things on Amazon.

Scotland Yard on Amazon lightning deals later today.

The new edition is very nice, provided you throw away the rules and download a copy of the 1984 ones. Lovely up to date map with a ligne clare style reminiscent of the original. Much nicer than the 90s "night time" map.

I just saw them on the lightning deals in the amazon site on PC, I have prime - im not sure if that gives me better viability.

You get early access to some deals, so maybe they show up earlier.

The new edition is very nice, provided you throw away the rules and download a copy of the 1984 ones. Lovely up to date map with a ligne clare style reminiscent of the original. Much nicer than the 90s "night time" map.

Must check what edition mine was, thanks for the tip - charidee shop bargain earlier this year.