IGNORED

A thread for PS3 owners here 2011

Indy @ S.E.

Bit like getting n64 stuff on an Xbox with 64mb ram , 700 odd mhz cpu and geforce 3 in it....you never know.

N64 was being thrown around with ease on pretty much any PC with a decent graphics card, it seemed. It takes a considerably beastier thing than the PS3 to 'do' Dolphin.

why is it so exciting hacking your ps3 to play emulations of games from the past? Surely most of you guys have emus running on other hardware anyway? And the homebrew will mostly be some cheap utilities. The one or two gaming highlights wont be worth the hassle. The big truth is this hack is to play pirate games and take away any blu ray region locks. Pointless and better not end up costing those of us that dont want in on it.

How's it pointless? Your post is mental.

But they are few and there does seem to be far more unemployed fuckwit with nothing better to do than figure out how to get past some security and fuck things up.

maybe if they got off their arses and went and did something worth while like finding a cure for their attention deficit disorder, i could be left alone to enjoy a game without worrying how long I've got before the retards turn up with infinite lives and unlimited credits.

Why are they fucking my games up? I don't want a hacked PS3, don't inflict it on me. FUCK OFF

Actually what all you hacking cunts have done, is allow corpulent puss ridden sacks of cunts to hack MW2 so that every ball sack tickler and back passage fruit jacker can run round firing randomly killing everyone and generally behaving like the genitally subnormal cock brained fucking cunt scum that they most certainly are.

MW2's like that all the time dude.

Sideways Bob,

You have sadly exposed yourself as a dullard.

The cracking open of the PS3 has a load of positives. Multi region Blu Ray. A decent home media centre. It really could be this generations Yoda Box. The all in one solution for people to have under their TV. The less boxes under the plasma in the lounge the better.

Its not all about a few who play MW2.

Cool your jets with you abusive rants.

But they are few and there does seem to be far more unemployed fuckwit with nothing better to do than figure out how to get past some security and fuck things up.

maybe if they got off their arses and went and did something worth while like finding a cure for their attention deficit disorder, i could be left alone to enjoy a game without worrying how long I've got before the retards turn up with infinite lives and unlimited credits.

Why are they fucking my games up? I don't want a hacked PS3, don't inflict it on me. FUCK OFF

You are the most hysterical person I've ever seen on this forum. Fucking your games up? The 360's been hacked for a fucking age, and aside from the short burst of Gears of War cheaters, I've never come across these ADD hordes you insist are desperate to fuck up your shit.

You are the most hysterical person I've ever seen on this forum. Fucking your games up? The 360's been hacked for a fucking age, and aside from the short burst of Gears of War cheaters, I've never come across these ADD hordes you insist are desperate to fuck up your shit.

Who cares? It's a great rant.

Sideways Bob,

You have sadly exposed yourself as a dullard.

The cracking open of the PS3 has a load of positives. Multi region Blu Ray. A decent home media centre. It really could be this generations Yoda Box. The all in one solution for people to have under their TV. The less boxes under the plasma in the lounge the better.

Its not all about a few who play MW2.

Cool your jets with you abusive rants.

No it won't. 99.99999% of the time It'll be used to open games up and cheat, then pirate games and cheat at them. Very Very few people who have hacked their machines are interested in running home brew, why should they when they now have an unlimited array of free stuff, added bonus they can mess with the setting too. hurrah <_<

MW2 is the tip of the iceburg and you know it.

What annoys me is that movie piracy is about having a copy of the film and watching at your convenience. It's not about going to the cinema and flicking popcorn and texting your mate and shouting halfway through the picture "this is boring i'm going to change the ending fuck yeah". Hacking an online games changes the experiance for everyone weather they want it or not. I have no choice.

Multi region blue ray you say.... Do you have so many multi region blue rays just sitting there that you need a player under you TV ? You can download pretty much any film in any format from anywhere in the world. The PS3 will talk to your PC fine to transfer films, why do you need to hack you PS3 to be able to do something that it can do already. If you've gone tot he bother of getting multi region Blue rays already, then you probably have the means to play them already.

But i know i'm wasting my breath. You obviously love the fact that some one has beaten the evil corporation and their evil security. So what if a few people get pissed off over a year old games. fuck 'um eh. :coffee:

OT but at per sidewaysbob's rant; are there really cheaters on Xbox live abusing hacked 360's? I'm not taking about people exploiting glitches in games but people modding code/levels and playing online? I've never heard of anything like this, only rumours really.

Multi region blue ray you say.... Do you have so many multi region blue rays just sitting there that you need a player under you TV ? You can download pretty much any film in any format from anywhere in the world. The PS3 will talk to your PC fine to transfer films, why do you need to hack you PS3 to be able to do something that it can do already. If you've gone tot he bother of getting multi region Blue rays already, then you probably have the means to play them already.

So stealing films from the net is ok, but cheating at a video game isnt.

You EPIC prick.

At what point do I say pirating films is okay ?

I said the experience was different in that the pirated film can be watched by the pirated and it doesn't affect me at the cinema.

And no ..... you're a pick.

At what point do I say pirating films is okay ?

I said the experience was different in that the pirated film can be watched by the pirated and it doesn't affect me at the cinema.

And no ..... you're a pick.