IGNORED

The Miniatures and Scale model appreciation thread

JoeK

On 10/01/2022 at 04:58, The Bag said:

Been working away on Journeyman Miniature’s version of Paul Bonner’s Cadwallon Bodyguard.  This is a massive piece of resin, such fun to paint I’m painting this quicker than I think I’ve done anything else, ever :lol:

2AD3DD4E-326F-49EC-ADB9-A5CCC7BEBF56.thumb.jpeg.601d3430bdb7ba89c43c0942a54d4e12.jpeg

84DD7F01-95BE-437D-AD84-015AAC2E4B8E.thumb.jpeg.21b7625a6557bd7404b5e06a5e7ee151.jpeg

Moar Confrontation!

I used my jewelry saw for the first time. The Grey Knight squad I got has these awesome two-handed spears but I wanted one to be held only by a left hand. So I cut up two different spears, got the pieces I need, and then attached the bits by drilling into the staff pieces, through the hand, and using green stuff and a straightened staple to provide stability. Turned out really well, rather chuffed.