rllmuk
joeplus

Friday Night Dinner

Have you got something that looks and tastes like a lemon that isn't a lemon? 

• Upvote 1

NEW SERIES!!!!! SHIT ON IT!!!! :wub: I literally aspire to be Friday Night Dinner. Shalooommmmm. 

• Upvote 1

That was superb, especially the bit with the malfunctioning lights...

Fantastic start to the series.

The look on the dogs face when he said Milson was perfect.

Martin was in top form. "Have you tried racing them against each other" :lol:

• Upvote 2

Late to the party. Very funny. Great characters, a modern day farce. Got to love Martin. :lol:

Yeah I only got into it a few weeks back then proceeded to binge it all in a couple of days. Martin is just fantastic ,as is Tamsin Grieg, she's just note perfect. 

And now I find out that we've just had what was probably the last series! Typical.

That last episode was close to perfect. A brilliant send off if they do end it there (which I hope they will, given the events of the episode any further series would be cursed with "last series of Frasier" syndrome due to the central relationships all changing).

• Upvote 1

I was watching the last episode with headphones on the other day while ‘home-schooling’ the kids. After bursting out with laughter at one point I then had to explain to my 7-year old daughter why “Fartin” was so funny. 

I’m a terrible parent. 

No definite decision on stopping - it was based on a Simon Bird interview saying he was sorry it was over, but Robert Popper is happy to write more.

In some ways that was a perfect ending, but imagine the pranks Pissface and Pusface could get up to with babies and females in tow each Friday night...

• Upvote 2

Seemed like a perfect ending. But yes, adding babies/kids and females into the mix could be interesting. 

• Upvote 2

That whole series was magnificent. Jim seemed to have the lion’s share of the best bits which is fine by me. The song he performed almost gave me a stroke. 

They seem to end on an emotional note at the end of each series, but it must be irresistible to do some more with that set up. The quality hasn’t dropped in the slightest so I’d be happy if they made them forever. 

Shalom.

• Upvote 2

I've gone back to the start. It's all on All 4 right now, Get on it.

Noooo, it’s not allowed to end :( I want to see the

Spoiler

Bobblettes

!

Binge watched this over the last week or so, I don’t think any other comedy has made me laugh out loud so much before while watching.

Perfect ending too I thought, as much as I’d like to see it return I hope they leave it alone. So, so good.

Shit on it!

• Upvote 1

Yeh, saw a few clips before of Martin’s outbursts on Facebook but didn’t watch the show.

Started last Wednesday, finished last night.