IGNORED

Worst games related news in the world

The Liberal Elite

The Mailing List used to make my day fly by :-)

This is strangely reminiscent of when Sega went 3rd Party :-(

"You've only been in that job for 20 minutes and your posting on UKR already?"

"Do a Doree"

"No Crown Brown"

Don't anger a hardcore gaming mother

"not like a real journalist" *Patsplode*

Stuart Campbell gets in an argument, banned and comes back as an alt.

Gaming Illuminati

Shenmue Essex

"You said that to the teacher? you're well cool"

"and he (Richard leadbetter) even gave her his Saturn!"

Great mailing list, like a busy forum with all the posts delivered to your inbox where a topic could go off topic and remain ontopic at the same time. Lost and I don't think there's a backup. Many times it had me in tears of laughter at my desk.

Sad news but a long time coming I guess. Although I think the fact they hadn't stopped sooner was one of their best ongoing jokes. :(

Hrmm, with this, Consolevania gone and Way of the Rodent pretty much dead, there's not much for UK based video game humour anymore huh? Who thought the bottom would fall out of that market?

(pasted from the other thread)

The fujitsu-siemens picture archive photoshops cracked me up. I used to go and have a butchers for years after they went up. BUt last time i looked I couldn't find them. AND NOW THIS! :(

Remembers the PS3 launch. Sigh, :wub:

That's got me thinking. What would be the actual worst gaming news?

SEGA announce that Shenmue 3 will never never NEVER happen

Or SEGA announce Shenmue 3 but its a FPS and Ryo is a space marine and Lan Di is a nasty alien

But it doesn't matter because the worst gaming news actually happened 10 yrs ago when SEGA announced that they are dropping out of the console buisness

Since I haven't visited the site for well over a year I'm not sure why I'm so disappointed to hear about this. Every time I randomly re-discovered it I'd spend hours going back through the archives to see what I'd missed over the previous months, sad news indeed.

• 4 weeks later...

In light of Sony's current travails, I shed a tear for Zorg having given up hope mere weeks earlier. I checked the site this morning out of blind hope as much as anything. Nothing. Not a sausage. More tears. But then, something. In the distance. Just a glimmer, but growing ever larger. Suddenly, blinding light:

Blocked at work :(

In light of Sony's current travails, I shed a tear for Zorg having given up hope mere weeks earlier. I checked the site this morning out of blind hope as much as anything. Nothing. Not a sausage. More tears. But then, something. In the distance. Just a glimmer, but growing ever larger. Suddenly, blinding light:

Blocked at work :(

Ha! So glad he posted! It was one of the first things I thought when I heard the news. "I bet Zorg's loving it!"

• 2 months later...