IGNORED

Xbox Live overload

Hitcher

I can't keep up with it at the moment.

Tonight - Counter Strike (if it's been delivered)

Tomorrow - Steel Battalion Beta

Thurday - Unreal

Friday - PGR2

Saturday - RS3

Sunday - XIII

And I want to play some more Wolfie in between.

I'll need a bloody Live Diary at this rate so I don't forget what I'm meant to be playing.

Its one of the few times the pre-Xmas glut actually buggers things up for gamers. In the past, you could just wait and get the games you've missed later in the year, but not with Live, sadly. Its a shame the releases couldn't be staggered better: I'd wouldn't have taken RS3 back to GAME if I hadn't known PGR2 was round the corner. I'm sticking with PGR2 for the forseeable future. I'm just glad Halo2 didn't get a pre-Xmas release.

It's so overloaded that I haven't kept up with it, I got Crimson Skies as everyone else decided it was shit and took it back.... and that's it

No Top Spin

No Counterstrike

No PGR2

No RS6

No XIII

No old copy of Unreal lying around

Pity me :D

Get PGR2, about half my friends list every night seems to be playing it.

Tonight - Counter Strike (if it's been delivered)

Tomorrow - Steel Battalion Beta

Thurday - Unreal

Friday - PGR2

Saturday - RS3

Sunday - XIII

And I want to play some more Wolfie in between.

Six of those are shooters of one kind or another.

Roll on a bit more online variety. I like shooting people every now and then but if they weren't online I wouldn't touch any of those games normally.

Project Gotham however is the best thing ever.

I've clocked over 63 hours on it so far. ^_^

Can you squeeze GR:IT into your schedule ^_^

Fuck me, a game I actually own.

Who's up for some co-op on this, didn't Elmo start a thread off about this ages ago ?

We'll have to sort something out...

*looks at shelf*

Oh yeah, who's for MM3 as well at some point

I'll sort out another "let's play an older game thread"

Who's up for some co-op on this, didn't Elmo start a thread off about this ages ago ?

I'd love to play some GRIT co-op.

I haven't played GRIT in weeks* . I'm up for some.

*(not since that amazing game where I took a whole team on by myself and killed everyone, but ran out of time before i got into the base even though I was right next to it. ^_^;)

Well Friday night is normally a long night for me on Live so how about we fit some GRIT in then?

BraveStarr, what time's best for you on Sunday for some XIII?

Cool, I'd be up for GR:IT on Friday. It'll let me stretch my legs after being stuck in that Focus for the past few nights.

As for XIII, I should be free anytime after 8pm. Anyone else has got this (apart from xbox-less elmo)?

Yes it's pretty bad. In the past it was easy to get a party of four up for Rainbow Six, but now almost EVERYBODY is playing Project Gotham 2 ALL THE TIME. A real shame, as this gem is now abandoned by lots. Fortunately we still have some die-hards who still go on RS3, but I weep for the future.

Weird. The team I'm always part of never have any problems getting a good game going. We always get 5 people at least joining the other team.

Hey skankaroos.

Because you're poor, and can't even afford a new game, take a lookie:

XIII is £17.99 on Play.com, with free delivery (Xbox version of course)

SWAT is £22.99

Rainbow Six 3 is £17.99 too.

If they're out of stock...

Go to Gamestation. Buy ANY game whatsoever (even a 50p cheapy), and get Rainbow Six 3, Worms 3D, or XIII for £19.99 each.

Spanking. So might say.

I love Halo. I play it far too much aswell. If any of the controls are different for 2 I will be furious!

I really think they need one little (tiny) control feature changing...

When you click the left analogue stick you should stay crouched until you click it again, not as soon as you let go.

This is the only flaw (can you call it a flaw?) I have ever seen anywhere in this game.